EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1605

RekkeR >>:

Хотя и сам ловлю, отскоки, отскоками, а тренд на всех тф вниз, краще дождаться подскока и ставить селл, дождаться подскока и ставить селл, дождаться подскока и ставить селл.

You're Ukrainian too? !!!! :))

Alexan писал(а) >>

Well if I said he's considered number one in the world on this subject, then judge for yourself... I'm going to search the internet for information on him, if you're lazy and you haven't heard anything about Neely. I will post it as soon as I find it.

cr0ssa's question could be rephrased as: how much did you earn from his subscription? I hope the AUD H4 H4 will be the best, I hope it will be the best.
I hope AUD H4 will close below 9100... 15 minutes on 15 points...

strangerr писал(а) >>

Forte, where is your upbringing, how do you address a lady?)))

Pardon me, that was directed at Fibo when he realised 1.25

cr0ss >>:

та ты тож украинец?!!!! :))

More like a Honduran.
Forte must have spent the night washing his hands of success. You've got an uneven finger on the keyboard. And he stuttered this morning.

strangerr писал(а) >>

oleniknik >>:
волны Элиота определили откат до 1.3430 - 60 ...... посмотрим..... если отсюдова считать.....а на 3420 линию контроля рисует индикатор (рыночный профиль)...

On the wolf, the first target is also 1.3420.

Galina писал(а) >>
About Glenn Nealley....
Mmmda.....
There's a whole staff working for this guy, you can't just call him up, three minutes of conversation costs in the region of 12-15,000 rubles.
He's a dickhead!
He has never traded in his life, only good PR, you know how many ..... 45 quid a month... That's how he makes his living, he's a scammer.
I have already lost a lot of deposits on his fake forecasts.
He mainly makes long term forecasts, I can't say anything, he gets lucky most of the time.
But they are impossible to trade on, no depot is enough !!!!
Note that I am the one who says :)
The person who is in the long term in the eu.
He does not hit locally, predicts levels badly, has permanent stops.
There are a lot of guys like Nilli in the Internet!
WHY PAY MORE ?
LISTEN TO FORTE !!!!
IT'S TOTALLY FREE !!!
AND THE RESULT IS MANY TIMES BETTER !!!!!

At the risk of making one enemy, but... Galya, claiming Neelie is an asshole.... To a man who makes three mistakes in the word "fuck"... Your last mega prediction on the eu was where??? Where's the depo now? Isn't it Neely's fault too? Have you ever used his predictions? If you have not used his recommendations, the open positions, we will see how profits were lost.
Before you insult someone, lay out the FACTS, not bullshit, collected through OBS (for those who do not know - One Woman said)...

Waiting for the facts that he's an asshole?

Galina wrote (a) >>
Folks, it's up to you....
But it is not worth it.
I guess nobody's heard about this story...
I'll say this, one of the failed attempts at trading...
I collected money from my high-profile clients and invested it in gold.
It was last summer....
As you can imagine, the money is gone.
AND THIS STORY IS TRUE !!!

Can I have THIS story in print? Not on the OBS line, but with facts?

forte928 >>:

пардон это было высказано к Fibo когда он осознал 1.25

FORTE, spit it out, where's your support there?
I don't have it.... :))
Somehow it happened to be at 1.3248 and not before...
WHAT DO YOU THINK ???
YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I BELIEVE :))))

strangerr писал(а) >>

forte928 писал(а) >>

pardon it was expressed to Fibo when he realised 1.25

I realized it long time ago (I even spoke about 1.23 level), but I didn't want to believe it. As a result I got a lock, the deposit significantly decreased, as a result of withdrawal of longs at a loss. Now the lot size is roughly equal to the dep! I'm now hoping for a strong move downwards, then everything will level out again. A good pullback will kill me. My fault...