EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1604

About Glenn Nealley....
Mmmda.....
He's got a whole staff working for him, you can't just call him up, three minutes of conversation costs in the region of 12,000 to 15,000 rubles.
He's a dickhead!
He has never traded in his life, only good PR, you know how many ..... 45 quid a month... That's how he makes his living, he's a scammer.
He makes fake forecasts and has already lost all his deposits.
I can't say anything about his predictions, he gets lucky most of the time.
But they are impossible to trade on, no depot is enough !!!!.
Note I say so :)
The person who is in the long term in the eu.
He does not hit locally, predicts levels badly, has permanent stops.
There are a lot of guys like Nilli in the Internet!
WHY PAY MORE ?
LISTEN TO FORTE !!!!
IT'S TOTALLY FREE !!!
AND THE RESULTS ARE MANY TIMES BETTER !!!!!

Alexan >>:

Ну так че, кто-нибудь выскажет свое мнение?

What is there to say? I, for example, closed the sell and am waiting for the buy.

Alexan >>:

Народ, есть предложение!
Кто хочет получать прогнозы по торговле Евро от Гленна Нили - давайте скинемся. Сумма на месяц - 45 баксов. По ПН, СР, ПТ вечером он высылает свои прогнозы с рекомендациями по торговле по паре евродоллар. У меня есть там давно подписка, только сейчас с деньгами напряг. Если скажем 5 человек наберется - будет по 9 баксов с каждого, если 9 чел - по пятирику. Думаю это не деньги.

Для тех, кто не знает, кто такой Нили, наберите в гугле. Человек доработал теорию волн Эллиота и является прогнозистом №1 по рынкам в мире. Я несколько месяцев получал его прогнозы, но уже с декабря в перерыве :)))
Кто хочет участвовать? Скриншоты старых прогнозов ща прикреплю.

the proposal is mega-interesting and right, but it sounds very different... how is it "long time subscription" and "tight money" - why pay money if you can't get 45 bucks a month from a subscription...
and nilly didn't just 'finalise' it, he pro-per-operated the EWA :))) although there are some smart thoughts everywhere...

waitra писал(а) >>

What's his ratio of right/wrong predictions?

Well if I said he's number 1 in the world on this stuff, then judge for yourself... I'm going to search the internet for information on him, if you're lazy and you haven't heard anything about Neely. I'll post it when I find it.

oleniknik >>:

туда -сюда пунктов по 100.... есть место для маневра....

Although I catch bounces, but the trend is down on all TFs, it is better to wait for a bounce and then place a sell, wait for a bounce and then place a sell, wait for a bounce and then place a sell.

Eliot waves have defined a pullback to 1.3430 - 60 ...... let's see..... if you count from there.....a control line is drawn by the indicator(market profile) at 3420...

Alexan писал(а) >>

Well if I said he's considered number one in the world on this subject, then judge for yourself... I'm going to search the internet for information on him, if you're lazy and you haven't heard anything about Neely. I'll post it when I find it.

It's the first I've heard of him. If the forecasts are really good, there shouldn't be a problem with the money... Maybe he's got monitoring?

Folks, it's up to you, of course....
But it's not worth it.
I don't suppose anyone's heard of this story...
Let's just say, one of my failed attempts at trading...
Collected money from my high-profile clients and invested in gold, I think it was for sale.
It was last summer....
As you can imagine, the money is gone.
AND THIS STORY IS TRUE !!!

cr0ss писал(а) >>

the proposal is mega-interesting and right, but it sounds very different... how is it "long time subscription" and "tight money" - why pay money if you can't get 45 bucks a month from a subscription...
and nilly didn't just "work it out", he pro-per-operated the EWA :))) although there are some smart thoughts everywhere...

I didn't claim Myself as a super mega trader, my dear man... I've lost money in my time, not because of Neely's predictions, but because of my own stupidity. So money strain and Neely's subscription have nothing to do with each other.

strangerr писал(а) >>

What is there to say? I, for example, closed the sell and am waiting for the buy.

Isn't it better to lock until there is clarity?