EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1409

odiseif >>:
доброе утро всем .............а по моему надо вести наблюдение за всеми парами ...так более ясно видно что куда когда ....не зря же профи покупают по 20 мониторов

sort out the Eurobucks and you'll see movement on all pairs.

forte928 писал(а) >>

Opinion poll - who works with how many currency pairs at the same time?

Hi all !!!
I trade selectively, as a rule I open positions on three to five currency pairs at the same time (sometimes six).
I try not to trade only EUR.
I should have some kind of insurance, instead of opening at 0.1 lot for EUR, I prefer to open positions at three different pairs at 0.03 lot.
Of course I look at all available pairs.
You know, I have my own calculator there.

about the euras .... it has not yet bottomed on the eurocad .... so those who are waiting for the euras to rise don't rush things ..... until the eurocad bottoms, the euras will not take off anywhere ....

strangerr wrote >>
look at the news the start of my fifth wave falls on the most important news of thursday

odiseif писал(а) >>
about the euras .... it has not yet bottomed on the eurocad .... so those who are waiting for the euras to rise don't rush ..... until the eurocad bottoms, the euras will not take off anywhere ....

Yes....
Looks like we'll have to sit tight....
It's OK, I'm not in a hurry :)))

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>
forte928, can you post your analysis for today tomorrow?

I already posted a couple of pages ago with a timetable

strangerr >>:

разберись с евробаксом и будешь видеть движение на всех парах.

i don't trade the Euro-Buck at all .... or if i do, it's very seldom .... the 2-point spread is all nonsense .... i'd rather walk on the Aundz pair where spread sometimes reaches 30 points and learn to work with it than learn to work with Eurodollar with a spread of 2 points and then learn to ride the Aundz and ahh....... it depends on the spread value .... this is my personal opinion........ if you learn to work with aundz spreads then you can easily work with eurodollar

Is the pound yen working? It's over 100 today and I think it will go further.

odiseif >>:

я по евро баксу вообше не торгую ....да и если торгую то очень редко ....то что там спред 2 пункта,это все ерунда ....я лучше прогуляюсь по паре ауднзд где спред иногда доходит до 30 пунктов и научусь по ней работать чем учится по евродоллару со спредом в 2 пункта а потом оседлать ауднзд и ах.......еть от величины спреда ....это мое личное мнение........если научится по ауднзд работать с такими спредами то потом по евродоллару можно с лехкостью работать

Don't buy a tank ... it's better to learn how to drive a Lexus ... and then buy a Zhiguli and drive easily ... bingo

I have six pairs in development, but only 2 are active at the moment, when I gradually make a tool for automated construction of price behaviour models, then it will be possible to include almost all pairs in development and safely choose those for which there is an obvious strong movement at the moment - it is essentially 3-4-5 waves.