EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1374

strangerr >>:
Всем привет.

I am interested in your opinion. How do you see the situation?

Alex_Xv >>:

Интересно ваше мнение. Как вы видите ситуацию?

Can't see anything yet, just got home, blocked the orders in the morning because I was leaving, now I will choose the moment to close buy orders and then I will deal with the sells

The quid and the euro are not going to fall, according to my *judgment*, they will not fall further than an adjustment larger than a static Japanese candlestick for the day. And I still have a profitable buy on EUR/AD, waiting for the results.

kraizislot >>:
баксс и евро по моим *соображениям* не собираються падать, далее чем на размер корректировки -- больший чем статичная японская свеча за день им неупасть. А по евро/ауд у меня остался профитный бай, жду итогов.

Yeah, they'll go up to 2.00 without rolling back, haven't read the last pages yet, but I'm sure there are plenty of songs on the subject.

Hello there !!!
To the great provocateurs :)

Looks like the rise is over for today.... Next probably a test of 1.3740...

It seems that everyone in the market is waiting for the americans)

16:30 Core Retail Sales (Retail Sales excluding cars) 0.6% m/m 0.1% m/m
16:30 Retail Sales (Retail Sales) 0.5% mom -0.1% mom
17:55 US Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment (Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment) 73.6 74.3
18:00Business Inventories -0.2% m/m 0.2% m/m

Friday ended without a surprise, not a Yankee rule. Left it to themselves to have the last word. The sequence of news releases is to show the way to shorts and then beat the sl.

RekkeR писал(а) >>
16:30 Core Retail Sales (Retail Sales excluding cars) 0.6% m/m 0.1% m/m
16:30 Retail Sales (Retail Sales) 0.5% m/m -0.1% m/m
17:55 US Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment (Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment) 73.6 74.3
18:00 Business Inventories -0.2% m/m 0.2% m/m

Friday ended without a surprise, not a Yankee rule. Left it to themselves to have the last word.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too.
I'm sure they will go somewhere near 1.3867 first, and then they will tip over so much, that nobody will feel anything bad.
Or maybe they'll tip over from here as well...

By the way I admit it :))))
I WAS WRONG !!!
Eurek came to my 1.3780 not Wednesday ..... :)))))