EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1279

There is a need for clear regulation in this area!

strangerr писал(а) >>

Is Alpari the centre of the world?

Choose

I have no claims. Of course sometimes they do not let me open or close pips. For sure sometimes they don't give us pips, don't open or, worse, don't close but I have no claims anyway. I do understand that opening-closing in 5 seconds is not a good thing and in those cases we have to thank for it) Cheating with quotes, may be 1-2 pips or even worse, and they started it after spread was decreased from 2 to 1 (I'm trading only eurusd). Slippage... I just have my netbook with me all the time, so I don't make any stops, I use my mobile phone to follow the quotes... I read a lot of forums and to be honest I have an opinion that there are very few unscrupulous brokerage companies, all my accusations are of some kind... To be honest I've got an opinion that there are very few unscrupulous brokerage companies. (To my mind I have always had the impression that unscrupulous brokerage companies are very few and the accusations are somehow of a loser character.)

I wonder if anyone has managed to withdraw a couple of thousand from a DC. I'm a beginner in this field so I'm very interested.

syan >>:

здесь мое ДЦ тоже опустили нормально так, хотя я претензий не имею. Конечно иногда не дают пипсовать, не открывают или что еще хуже не закрывают) но все равно претензий не имею, так как понимаю что открывать-закрывать за 5 секунд это не дело, и те случаи когда ДЦ дает это сделать и на то нужно сказать спасибо) Обманывает с котировками - ну да, на 1-2 пункта, не больше, и то началось это после того как спрэд уменьшили с 2 на 1 ( я торгую только eurusd). Проскальзывание... ну я просто все время вожу нетбук с собой, поэтому не ставлю стопов, сделал сайт и через мобильник слежу за котировками если что... А больше собственно ничего такого, и я очень много читал таких форумов и тд и честно говоря сложилось мнение что недобросовестных ДЦ в принципе очень мало, все обвинения носят какой-то... лузерский что ли характер, никаких дельных жалоб в принципе не нашел.. (только парочку с сильным расхождением котировок и все).

As for the fact that the DC reserves the right to refuse further service to you without giving a reason (it's spelled out in the contract) and refund only the initial payment, have not come across!

Fraktal писал(а) >>

And about the fact that the DC reserves the right to refuse further service to you without explaining the reasons (it is spelled out in the contract) and refund only the initial payment, have not come across!

You have not encountered any problems with this? I read the complaints in the CRDFR, there was no such a thing...

Alex_Xv >>:

Интересно, кому-нибудь удавалось с ДЦ снять пару тысяч. Я в этой сфере начинающий поэтому очень интересно.

Once, twice, three times you're welcome, but when you systematically shoot "a couple of thousand" over a couple of years, they start to dislike you, with all the consequences that come with it!

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>

I wonder if anyone has managed to withdraw a couple of thousand from a DC. I'm a beginner in this field so very interesting.

I have a good trader here, Helex, unfortunately he doesn't come in any more. I don't know how to do it, I have to earn lots of money.

Fraktal >>:

Один, два, три раза снять пожалуйста, но когда ты систематически снимаешь "пару тысяч" на протяжении пару лет, то ты начинаешь им не нравиться со всеми выходящими отсюда последствиями!

I see. Thank you.

When I go to bed, everyone wakes up.))

Commercial traders increased their longs compared to the previous week, but also added shorts, the percentage ratio being 51% to 27.8%.

Large traders, looking at this ..., reduced shorts and added longs ...

SOT report 02.03.2010.

From which I conclude that we are at a trend reversal, may yet see a new low, but I do not expect a significant move down.

I think, that we are unlikely to go above 1.4500, as correction wave C, which will finish at 1.10-1.20, is being drawn on the MG.

This is a thought out loud, so don't hit me too hard.))))