EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1276

Alexan >>:
Самая важная новость месяца! Отвлекаться нельзя... Сижу фигею. Кстати, евроаусси прикупил по хорошей цене... Может вверх пойдет

The workday has not been cancelled(

Alexan писал(а) >>
Most important news of the month! Can't get distracted... I'm sitting here freaking out. By the way, I got euro aussie at a good price... Might go up.

Yes, the price is tempting :))))

Picked up a little bit too.....

TEXX >>:

Да, цена заманчивая :))))

Тоже взял помалу.....

Galina is not talking, she's in the dark)).

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>

No one has cancelled the working day(

We've all been drinking for a long time - congratulations to the girls. Well, we have the advantage of a bigger time difference. Nonfarms start at 7:30.)

Now not on the run. If we take into account the run up to 3434, there is a chance of getting to 3470 for sure. (I was wrong about 3420, but that was on the run). And if you do it right away, then it seems that everything went down. Put up two pictures on the n4 on February 5-8 and the current one.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Galina is silent, she is lurking)))

We are having a corporate party :)) Boys give flowers and presents ! Nice !

Fun :)))

What about the market ? What about it !

I have everything solved a long time ago, and you all know it perfectly :)

I hold the euro with a stop below 1.3470 (breakdown of this level, please consider a close below on the daily charts),

and profit around 1,46-1,47 (the exact figure will be given later).

I feel good, cosy and comfortable.

MOREOVER, I THINK THE WORST IS OVER AND IT'S TIME TO RETIRE TO PROFITS.

SO MOST PROBABLY I WILL DISAPPEAR NEXT WEEK UNTIL NEW FORECASTS.

Galina >>:

У нас корпоратив :)) Мальчики дарят цветы и подарки ! Приятно !

Весело :)))

А что рынок то ? А ну его !

У меня все решено уже давно, и все вы это знаете прекрасно :)

Держу евру со стопом ниже 1,3470 (пробоем этого уровня прошу считать закрытие ниже на дневных графиках),

и профитом в облости 1,46-1,47 (точную цифру обозначу позже.).

Мне хорошо, уютно и комфортно.

БОЛЕЕ ТОГО, СЧИТАЮ ЧТО САМОЕ СТРАШНОЕ ПОЗАДИ И ПРИШЛО ВРЕМЯ УХОДИТЬ НА ПОКОЙ ДО ПРОФИТОВ.

ТАК ЧТО СКОРЕЕ ВСЕГО НА СЛЕДУЮЩЕЙ НЕДЕЛИ Я ОКОНЬЧАТЕЛЬНО ПРОПАДУ ДО НОВЫХ ПРОГНОЗОВ.

I join in the congratulations, and as for the Euro - I think after the rise we will come down to the 1.3390-3420 area.

strangerr >>:

Присоединяюсь к поздравлениям, а по поводу евро - думаю после подъема мы сходим в район 1.3390-3420.

I agree, as we need to discount those who are too late to join the rise, as they will be the majority... I will calculate the level later.

Galina, do you work anywhere else?)) It seemed to me that with such a gift for predicting price over the long term as yours, the main income comes only from trading in the markets))

But generally, we scalpers do not understand long-term traders)))

Alex_Hunter >>:

Galina, а вы разве где-то еще работате?)) мне так казалось, что с таким даром прогнозировать цену в долгосрок как у вас, основной доход идет только за счет торговли на рынках))

а в принципе, нам, скальперам, долгосрочников не понять)))

If you don't work anywhere, you can lose your head in a couple of months.)

strangerr писал(а) >>

I join in the congratulations, and as for the Euro - I think after the rise we will go to 1.3390-3420.

Galina won't let me go there.