EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1274

Eva >>:

У кого-нибудь такое случалось? Люди, отзовитесь?!

I don't, as it was immediately explained to me that FC is a shill)

Eva >>:

У кого-нибудь такое случалось? Люди, отзовитесь?!

Money is made in silence and no screen savers pop up.

Eva >>:

Обидно, такой момент и упущен! Да и еще не по твоей воле, вдвойне обидней!

Girl, read up on brokers and choose a normal one, you won't have such problems.

All in all, the yen is closed, +70 pips, it was 250. The market is clearly (roughly) hinting that it is still growing after the weekend, not for my depot. By the way, the USD/CHF in 4 hours IF it opens not lower than 1.079, it may also break through, but it will surely grow. Eva! Well I just had my not rumus the same tale, its name is kinda like slippage, get used to it, preferably not like me on the real.

Now buy.

RekkeR >>:
Вот теперь бай

To what level do you plan to hold?

Eva >>:

Обидно, такой момент и упущен! Да и еще не по твоей воле, вдвойне обидней!

Forex in general is one big scam, a mega concentration of deception and "conspiracies", always has been and always will be. At first you lose a lot of mongo money, and then, if there is a desire to understand why and how and what, then the card will fall into your hands)))

strangerr >>:

Девушка, почитайте о брокерах и выберете себе нормального, таких проблем и не будет.

The profit of a DC from bad execution is probably greater than the spread. Or at least comparable to it.

It is possible to significantly reduce it, but not to eliminate it completely.

Maybe it's already a sell?

Do you think it is time for the Canadian to go up? I have a thought - if the Euro is up and the Loonie is up, then the Euro-Canadian should go up. What do you think?