EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1272

xeox >>:
вот оно," последнее плече от головы" или другими словами тень. НУ вот теперь можно и БАИтся

Not a fact, if you look at d1, a normal exit from correction of the downtrend is looming, (and if you also listen to the news) it's going to be a stone down...

syan >>:

Мне кажется рановато. Мне все время кажется что вы рано покупаете)) Север думаю начнется с пятничней фиксацией прибыли. Вот только не знаю через сколько 2-3-4 часа... где-то так

Do you think we will go even lower?

syan >>:

Мне кажется рановато. Мне все время кажется что вы рано покупаете)) Север думаю начнется с пятничней фиксацией прибыли. Вот только не знаю через сколько 2-3-4 часа... где-то так

I'm a late buyer, and I opened bai on the way down, you have to at least believe your predictions.)))

Ehm, fourth forecast, 3 correct so far (with inadequate shadows though), well AUD/USD will go up by +200 take/-200 in the next 4H candle. Probability is about 1/3 that it is wrong, but stops are safe.

In fact, you could be scared off over the holidays as well. We're getting out into the open.

The only thing I don't understand is why strangerr was afraid so early.

ChachaGames >>:

Да не факт, если по d1 посмотреть, нормальный выход из коррекции нисходящего трэнда намечается, (а если еще и новости послушать) так ваще вниз камнем...

Ta no!!! Just the right thing to take!! I'm at 1.3535 too, I've got my stops and it's unprofitable to take them out) now it's up.

kraizislot >>:
Э-Гм, прогноз четвёртый, пока 3 правильных (с неадекватными тенями правда), ну вот AUD/USD в следующей свече 4Н вырастет на бай +200 тэйк/-200лось. Вероятность около 1/3 что не угадал, зато стопы спокойные.

As Alexan says - picture in the studio.)))

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>

Do you think we'll go any lower?

I personally am waiting right now. I think it's early, we need to make sure the south is over.

Yep... Opinions are divided)))

It's a bummer so far... Bulls, how's the mood? Positive mood?