EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1167

strangerr писал(а) >>

That's for sure.

Galina, why are we going up so slowly?)))

You're asking some silly questions.....

Don't you think?

:)

Galina >>:

Какие то вы глупые вопросы задаете.....

Вам не кажется ?

:)

He's flirting with you;)))))

fasklo писал(а) >>

What's that avatar of yours Galina, it reminds me of you lately

Nice kitty :)))

Thanks for the compliment :)))

OlegTs писал(а) >>

He's flirting with you;)))))

That's nice :))))

At 1.3560 the eurik is going to pull back.

Then it will go to new highs.

And you're right, it's slow...

I'd like to get my 360,000 out sooner...

But that's OK, I'll wait ....

:))))))))))))))))

Galina >>:

Это ушь точно !!!

НЕ ТРОГАЙТЕ ФОРТЕ !!!!!!!!!!!

ТАК КАК ОН МОЖЕТ из здесь присутствующих больше никто не может !!!!

Galina, we respect Forte, he really has a good view of the market, and he who does nothing is not wrong.

I adore cats, I have a gallery of them here, I like different women, but especially distinguished ones like you. You should not think I'm a conservative man, I have only one motherland, my mother and my wife.I am kidding by and large, there is no trend and it is not expected when it starts, and now I have to work as a pipsator and guess by coffee grounds - let fortune tellers do it.

fasklo >>:Мне нравятся женщины-разные

+++)))

fasklo писал(а) >>
I adore cats, I have a gallery of them here, I like women, different, but especially characteristic like you.I am kidding by and large, there is no trend and it is not expected when it starts, and now I have to work as a pipsator and guess by coffee grounds - let fortune tellers do it.

Yes I love cats very much too.

I just adore them !!!

I have a short-haired British Masya living at home... (three months old) soft and warm, sleeps on my head every night :))

gip писал(а) >>

He is hiding for now as the Euro is not going down :)))

That's not what I can say about him - no one here has mastered as many different approaches as he has. A lot of indicators, approaches, elliot, a lot of patterns and so on and so forth. And he's come up with his own. Potentially it's a rocket, all he needs is time and experience.

I was mistaken, I don't bet I was watching... It's called inattention... When you can't see all the parameters...