EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1164

There is certainly some reasonableness in Galina's words :)

Her latest screenshot clearly shows one of the alternatives, and she has marked it exactly by elliot. I have this option alternative number 2.

On the EUR (my opinion) the maximum that today can be 1.3630. Above 1.3640 I will close my sell (probably) or add to the south (depends on how the 4h will look like)

Galina писал(а) >>

No way ... YEAH!

Guys, the euro will go below 1.3470 only after being above 1.46. (I can't tell the exact numbers yet...)

THIS IS WHAT MY MEGA MULTI-CURRENCY STRATEGY IS TELLING YOU!

It took me a long time to imagine your analysis... and here's what I imagined, I mean, how would I do it...

there are currencies: A, B, C, D... no matter how many...

they are expressed through each other, i.e. for example, at the moment:

A=B/2

B=10*D

C=A*1,5

D=B/10

so there's a system of equations, of course much more complicated... Are you looking at an imbalance in the value of an individual currency relative to the whole system of equations? How do you calculate the ideal balance? By averaging over time? Is the calculation pure mathematics? Or do you consider fundamental data with the input of coefficients? In any case there will be laggards who rise in price/depreciate irrespective of the others, you know, war, or they forgot to turn off the printing press....

If it is not a secret and do not mind explaining a bit where I got your ideas and where I am wrong...

cr0ss wrote :>>

i lost my deposit in december because of her :)

>> tell you when was the last time I lost my depo on forex ??????????

In 2007, ninth month.

Do you know how many big positions I had after that?

You don't want to know....

And it's not about psychology, or technical analysis, or waves, or indicators.

It's just a MULTIVALUTE, solid numbers and that's all.

And if you treat it like a game....

Well, then we have nothing to talk about.

You will get the same result.

It is now testing the daily level and it will probably go up, but it will go 50-70 points this week, we will go back now and go up again.

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

I've been imagining for a long time how you analyse... and here's what I imagined, I mean, how would I do...

there are currencies: A, B, C, D... no matter how many...

they are expressed through each other, i.e. for example, at the moment:

A=B/2

B=10*D

C=A*1,5

D=B/10

so there's a system of equations, of course much more complicated... Are you looking at an imbalance in the value of an individual currency relative to the whole system of equations? How do you calculate the ideal balance? By averaging over time? Is the calculation pure mathematics? Or do you factor in fundamental data with input coefficients? In any case there will be laggards who rise in price/depreciate irrespective of the others, you know, war, or they forgot to turn off the printing press....

If it is not a secret and do not mind explaining at least a little bit where I got your thinking and where I am wrong...

That's right.

I mean, I started out the same way.

Then, in the process, it eliminates everything unnecessary.

You don't need a fundamental analysis ! :)

ONLY MATHEMATICS !!!

And FORMULES, formulas, formulas....

All counted every moment of time, sifted out automatically what is not needed, what you need is put into the data files.

Then it is still many times processed.

Expect a sharp jump to 1.3625, I have a sell pending there...

Well that's about as far as it could go. Taking into account the correction that the top will be higher - up to 1.3633 maximum

Trade plan

2010.02.26 11:31:41 *Swiss KOF in February 1.87 vs 1.81 in January, forecast 1.77

Also, every day the system gives out a HUGE pile of trading decisions.

That is, a bunch of moments where you can enter the market....

This one's tough....

Filters....

Zarazza, because there is no perfect one, it is impossible to fully automate this strategy.

Galina писал(а) >>

Yeah, that's right.

I mean, I started out the same way.

Then in the process it eliminates all unnecessary things.

You don't need a fundamental analysis ! :)

ONLY MATHEMATICS !!!

And FORMULES, formulas, formulas....

All counted every moment of time, sifted out automatically what is not needed, what you need is put into the data files.

Then all of this is processed many times.

What if there's a war? I mean, the fundamental must be present in the form of a coefficient... or do you calculate this coefficient? and it turns out that in real time, if you count continuously, you will see the potential of each currency.... that's pretty cool... :)

Noterday >>:

Ожидается резкий скачок к 1.3625, у меня там отложенник селл...

a little early I think.... could also touch 1.37-1.38, IMHO