EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1157

fasklo >>:
Ложка дегтя.У меня два компа и несколько брокеров.Два пялили меня жестко =один наглел по полной .Думал наверное что я сплю а я в покер гонял всю ночь.Есть такие без индикаторные системы которые снаибольшей вероятностью выдают приличную прибыль во время волатильности,поэтому работать на них лучше ночью.Все что можно заработать при хорошем тренде-можно заработать не думая за 4 часа.Я делаю ставки в наличку и ровно такие-же на фантики у брокеров которым верю .Безнал мой а нал проиграл.Два брокера врали в наглую один на 7 другой аж на 12 пунктов.Тот что 12 умудрился даже индикаторы перестроить.Где -то в инете видел сайт об обманах на форекс -надо занести их в черный список -надо как-то от них защищаться.Самое главное распечатки даже закрывает на время и тут -же сразу правиться.Не знаю закроет меня модератор если что прощайте

If indicators are based on ticks, then they could be throwing in tick volume that does not exist. That's why all tick indicators are now considered off-meta. Although I read somewhere on the forum that this is being treated.

strangerr >>:
Галина, вам остается молиться, чтобы день не закрылся ниже 1.3479.

Don't make the lady nervous.

By the way, I went to the FIU today and the inspector is a real crocodile. Both in appearance and in character. She was making eyes at me :) I was stoned, in case she didn't like it and fined me :)))

fasklo >>:
Ложка дегтя.У меня два компа и несколько брокеров.Два пялили меня жестко =один наглел по полной .Думал наверное что я сплю а я в покер гонял всю ночь.Есть такие без индикаторные системы которые снаибольшей вероятностью выдают приличную прибыль во время волатильности,поэтому работать на них лучше ночью.Все что можно заработать при хорошем тренде-можно заработать не думая за 4 часа.Я делаю ставки в наличку и ровно такие-же на фантики у брокеров которым верю .Безнал мой а нал проиграл.Два брокера врали в наглую один на 7 другой аж на 12 пунктов.Тот что 12 умудрился даже индикаторы перестроить.Где -то в инете видел сайт об обманах на форекс -надо занести их в черный список -надо как-то от них защищаться.Самое главное распечатки даже закрывает на время и тут -же сразу правиться.Не знаю закроет меня модератор если что прощайте

It won't shut you down for that, you can even specify the dc specifically.

Everything seems decent =forex4you and akmos

strangerr писал(а) >>
Galina, all you have to do is to pray that the day will not end below 1.3479.

If we break through 1.3443, then ouch. Well, what prevents them from going up to the Galina's targets? Although, I do not believe in the movement down 200 points and then up as much :)

Next Friday we may go "roller-skating".

Alexan, and the stop is small because when you see that the movement has started, why would you set a big one? You don't lose much if you make a mistake and if everything is correct - good))).

It will go up again.

Alexan >>:

1,3443 пробьем - тады ой. Ну в принципе что мешает потом так же прокатиться вверх до Галиных целей? Хотя в движняки вниз 200п и потом вверх столько же я не верю :)

Вот в следующую пятницу на "роликах" покатаемся вволю.

At 1.3479 fibo 61.8 from the previous rise.

fasklo >>:
Все вроде прилично =forex4you и akmos

Hmmm... I wonder what "lied by 7 and 12 pips" means? There is no benchmark quote... i closed my account with the first one, i stayed with acmos... but the intraday quotes are really different when i was trending... When I tried to modify the indicator - I only know that indicators that use IndicatorCaunted() when calculating uncollected bars, sometimes get out of the indicator, I don't know why, but it builds zigzags in the air ... that's a peculiarity of MT...

I have a lot of them.Checking them just lie a small stack and without indicator siyetema do bets.As it has up to 80-90 profit = 100 per cent unscrewed for ten days.Taking money if all is normal continue to work.But the large number of remaining three = two that have called before.Sometimes you start withdrawing permanently - after the third time there are problems. Even comes to hacking. attacks.I have a program made to disconnect from the Internet at once and even completely disconnected.Then check for viruses and replace the virus.

SVEC писал(а) >>
Can you recommend me a good brokerage company!!!! I work with forexclub and it seems to me that there is something wrong there, I see a big divergence in quotes.

Huh... I started there too, there's nothing wrong with it, it's everything.....