EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1156

RekkeR Thank you very much ;)

We're not going well so far.

There's no need to argue. We'll see how the movement goes today. Then we will know at once if tomorrow is up or not. And there is not enough information to decide on a global scale.

Of course, we can count that the Euro will follow the levels calculated by Galina, but no one will bet his life :). And Galina does not feel sorry for the deposit. In exceptional cases, all the levels are easily broken through. I would have waited for the reversal, I would not enter with the whole deposit until the price goes up.

strangerr писал(а) >>

"Aggressors" may already enter the sell with a stop at 1.3610, but I will wait a bit)))

1.3610 is too low for a stop. I would say 1.3693. That's where the top C of the presumed triangle is located. If we break through it - bummer with this triangle, I was wrong :))

The E-wave may easily reach 1.3630 (+/-) and then it may crash down to 1.3390 or lower. This will be the confirmation of the breakdown of the triangle.

I think it's not all drawn out yet. we'll hang around today until some significant event that will kick the eu up or down. According to my estimations, they will go down (the second wave), then they will raise for the last time and then the pair will fall down.

1.3693 (+/-) may be broken through - everything goes according to Galina's scenario.

~

syan писал(а) >>

something like this. Long and short channels. If it's up, it's going to 36, if it's down, it's going to 33.

Well, it seems to have hit 36 and is going down. Stochastic on the H4 is also turning. I think the day will be south till about 7 pm and then the profit taking.

Alexan >>:

1,3610 слишком мало для стопа. Я бы сказал 1,3693. Там находится вершина С преполагаемого треугольника. Если пробиваем - облом с этим треугом, был не прав :))

Волна Е спокойно может до 1,3630 дойти (+/-) и оттуда рухнуть со свистом минимум до 1,3390 или ниже. Вот это будет подтверждением пробоя треуга.

Думаю еще не всё отрисовали. еще поболтаемся сегодня до какого-нибудь значимого события, которое даст пинка евре вверх или вниз. По моим прикидкам сейчас еще просядем (вторую волну нарисуем), потом в последний раз приподнимемся и рухнуть должны.

1,3693 (+/-) пробиваем - все идем по Галиному сценарию.

Going down today.

Can you recommend a normal brokerage house!!!! I work with forexclub and it seems to me that there is something wrong here, I notice a strong divergence of quotes.

I'm all for it

I have two computers and several brokers. Two of them stabbed me hard and one was cheeky. I thought I was sleeping but I was playing poker all night long. I have indicatorless systems that give decent profit during volatility, so it's better to work at night.I do bet in cash and the same with coins at brokers I believe in. I have let cash go and I have lost cash. Two brokers have been lying boldly, one by 7 points and the other by 12. The 12-point one even managed to rebuild indicators.

Galina, you just have to pray that the day doesn't close below 1.3479.