EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1136

Well, that's just about it....

I have described it in great detail many times above.

Galina look, the triangle has broken through, the price orients at 1.3284, it is the point of up reversal, so place a lock and shoot in the village, then you will bounce to 1.3900, the price will be 620 pips or more, it is a high probability.

Galina >>:

Внимание !!!

Еще раз хочу обратить внимание на ЕВРУ АВСТРАЛИЙЦА !!!

if we talk about intraday trading, advice, there will be a pullback... on which you can go gold)))

I have now compared euro/dollar and pound/dollar time points of reversal of two pairs coincide, earlier I wrote that the return movement will start at the beginning of March 5-6 so this orintire remains in number on Monday we can know what happens with FA and what news will affect the trend reversal.

forte928 писал(а) >>

Galina look down triangle was broken through, the price orients at 1.3284 - this is the point of up reversal, so place a lock and shoot in the village, then you will rollback up to 1.3900 - the probability of that is 620 pips or more.

NO FORTE :)

Trade according to the plan !!!!

And my plan is to go up from 1.3470, straight to the stars : ))))

And what is a breakthrough for you, is a puncture for me.

Let the daily close under my level first, then I will believe that they will sell the eurik....

In the meantime, sorry ONLY LONGS !!!

And by the way.

LOCKS ON THE LOWS AND HIGHS IS 100% SINKING OF THE DEPOSIT!

I have it all measured out under the pose, I say that I calculate the depo to the cent.

kraizislot писал(а) >>

Write and in 10 min I will give you an accurate forecast for the next 4 hours, this is no longer a joke.

Let's go on the Canadian and/or the Yen. I'm very interested in what's going to happen. There's something coming up imho.

Again about commodity currencies, why are they falling so much, who can explain?

Oh, man, you guys!

It's a classic of the genre on the Jew!!!

It's not going below the E!

you just compare it to the pound or the new zealan.

Can't you see it's the strongest relative to the quid ???

Does anyone really still believe in the fall ???

I'm telling you it will not pass 1.3470 downwards!

She'll scam everybody like rabbits........

Honestly...

Anyway, I'm going home.

My formula's really working :)

OlegTs >>:
Повторяюсь про сырьевые валюты, почему так сильно падают, кто объяснит?

Oil is down, down 1 quid a barrel.

And continues to fall.