EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1060

forte928 >>:

разворотная точка часов через 8 наступит - цена находиться в зоне сильного разворотного движениея - это на моем рисунке обозначены две вертикальные линии с двумя направлеными стрелочками вниз, при построении там наблюдалось смещение поэтому разворот и задерживается.

That's good, let's get some sleep. )))

forte928 писал(а) >>

turning point in 8 hours will come - the price is in the zone of strong reversal movement - it is in my picture marked two vertical lines with two arrows pointing down, during the construction there was a shift and therefore the reversal is delayed.

Considering the construction of two different zigzags on the H1 eurobucks time frame

we can say with certainty (99%) that the next ray should be built to the south, downwards, etc.

Not excluding the possibility of re-building the ray - i.e. when the market opens a fairly strong upward movement.

What I don't understand then is "finding the price in the zone of a strong reversal movement" and finding the pivot point (for my construction) through (at) 8 bars (e).

baltik >>:

Рассматривая построения двух различных зигзагов на таймфрейме Н1 евробакс

можно с уверенность (99%) сказать что следующий луч должен строится на юг, вниз и т.д.

Не исключая возможность перепостроения луча - т.е. при открытии рынка достаточно сильное движение вверх.

Мне тогда не понятно "нахождение цены в зоне сильного разворотного движения" и поиск разворотной точки (для моего построения) через (на) 8 бар-ов (е).

The price is really near the reversal point, personally I was expecting it to form on Friday evening before reaching the level of 1.36, but before the closing the market faded and went by inertia of extra 20 pips, if you look at the different timeframes you can see it, I mean the formation of the reversal.

baltik писал(а) >>

Considering the construction of two different zigzags on the H1 eurobucks timeframe

we can say with certainty (99%) that the next ray should be built to the south, downwards, etc.

Not excluding the possibility of re-building the ray - i.e. when the market opens a fairly strong upward movement.

I then do not understand "finding the price in the zone of strong reversal movement" and finding the pivot point (for my construction) through (on) 8 bars (e).

I am trying to find the reversal points based on Fibo Time Zone (by complicated rules, I have to manually search for them and build several variants to find the reversal point, then from 16:00 starts the reversal zone...Here is the variant of the situation...I will specially save the profile to show the resutate later...

forte928 >>:

На основе фибо тайм зоне (нахождение этих точек по очень сложным правилам, пока что они в ручную просмативаються и строиться несколько вариантов что бы найти иммено ту зону, затем последует движение вверх с 16:00 начинается зона движения вверх..Вот вариант развития ситуации..Я специально сохраню профиль что бы потом показать резутьтат..

Forte, please upload your images to radical.ru, without optimisation or downsizing, because, let's face it, it's not very easy to see.

http://s005.radikal.ru/i210/1002/7f/b5565c76f4da.jpg

strangerr >>:

Форте, закидывай имиджи, плиз, на радикал.ру, без оптимизации и уменьшения размера, а то видно все, скажем прямо, не очень.

The image is normal and clear. Try opening in a separate window.

forte928 >>:
http://s005.radikal.ru/i210/1002/7f/b5565c76f4da.jpg

When adding a picture to the forum just click the link from the radical in the "Link to server image", reduce it to 640 and optimize it, and increase the resolution in MT when you save the picture (bottom line).

All can be seen normally.

20 pips is the difference between 78.6 and 61.8 Fibo levels (markup of zup_83)

Forte, you have your own fibo layout (different from zup), but even here you can see the price is just 61.8 static on the right side!

But you have attached the peak (100) to the possible price movement and I look at the top at 17.02.

Then it turns out that the level of 1.3574- 61.8 has passed the 20 points that strangerr did not like

and it is possible to stop the move upwards either now!!! or already 1.3654 - 38.2 (-+5 points)

The difference in the markup with Zup is that prices understand the markup according to the candlestick body, while everyone uses the shadow markup - this is the difference, shadows are just the noises that are present in the market. If we take strong speculative fluctuations we will get noise in the higher timeframe, but in the lower one they are kind of meaningful movements.