EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1038

strangerr >>:

А как на счет важности новости и размера движения, одно другому соответствует? Все равно что выстрелить из пушки по воробью, после чего он отлетает на пару метров в сторону и продолжает свой путь. )))

No, it doesn't. But here you have to realise that the news

a) The news is partly worked out by insiders and their minions;

b) the news is forecasted through parallel channels and its forecast is worked out accurately enough;

c) news movements are limited to some frames and usually do not break even the average daily volatility;

d) the news is only one small part of all economic information;

e) a news item does not break overnight, or over a long period of time; f) there is a possibility that the news item may break over a long period of time;

f) the news is likely to be levelled, clarified or rejected.

That is to say, the news should not cause the price to fly off into space.

If it were that simple in those analyses = as many people as there are opinions

We are civilised people, we share information and our opinions on technical analysis and you should thank people who work and pay attention to what you may have missed and take it into account or it is your prerogative

Pavel447 >>:

А не кажеться ли Вам что мі сейчас имеем расходящийся трейгольник с окончанием в 1.34 с зигзагом в последней волне?)

And maybe the zigzag on the daily chart (from 52), wave C- also a zigzag, in which there is an extension of the 3rd wave and now this zigzag is already ending (missing the last wave down at 1.34)? I already wrote today on waves (last impulse down) on H1-H4, see the screenshots on the previous page. And on which timeframe do you see the diverging triangle?

Friends, I could be wrong, but so far I think my assessment has been point to point with reality.

That means there is no reason for me to think otherwise.

Which means the eurik is about to go very high.

Moreover, on my indicators the signals to buy the eurik are almost formed.

gip >>:

Нет, не соответствует. Но тут нужно понимать, что новость

а) частично отработана инсайдерами и их приспешниками;

б) новость пронозируется по параллельным каналам и отрабатывается её прогноз, причем достаточно точно;

в) новостные движения ограничены некоторыми рамками и обычно не пробивают даже среднедневную волатильность;

г) новость это только одна маленькая часть от всей совокупности экономической информации;

д) новость отрабатывается не за один день, не сразу, а в течение длительного промежутка времени;

е) есть вероятность, что новость будет нивелирована, уточнена или опровергнута.

Ну то есть и не должна цена от новости улетать в космос.

You have to understand one thing, the market is moved by big players, which I think you can imagine, and very often they do it despite the news, forecasts, those and fundamental analysis, because they make good profit on such movements, I think I do not need to tell you where their profits come from. )))

One more thing.

Evra australian.... Looks like I won't be able to grab it like I wanted at 1.5003.

Looks like this pair is starting to move up as well.

But I will still wait a bit for now, if anything, I will go in for a buy next week.

Who can tell me the difference between the discount rate and the federal funds rate in fundamental terms?

strangerr >>:

Поймите одно, рынок двигают крупные игроки, какие, я думаю, вы и сами представляете, и очень часто делают они это вопреки новостям, прогнозам, тех и фундаментальному анализу, потому что именно на таких движениях они срывают хорошую прибыль, откуда берется их прибыль думаю рассказывать не надо. )))

+1

5 triangle waves are green...they are all triplets...as long as nothing is disturbed...

And if you look at Elliot, diagonals are formed just at the end of the movement...

е