EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1037

strangerr >>:

Я считаю, что новости только обосновывают текущее движение валюты, не более того, чтобы убедиться в этом понаблюдайте за новостями и реакцией на них рынка. Пример: если бы рынок реагировал на новости, то от новости о Китае и Америке, доллар должен был бы уже упасть в район нуля.)))

What about the last rate movement? A move after the news and in connection with it, not the other way around.

The analysis says that the dolar should fall to 1.2700-something like that all depends on the accuracy of building and what do you say if tomorrow the dolar suddenly goes in another direction? Where did it come from?

gip >>:

А как насчет последнего движения по изменению ставки? Движение после новости и в связи с ней, а не наоборот.

What about the importance of the news and the size of the movement, does one correspond to the other? It's like firing a cannon at a sparrow, after which it flies a couple of metres away and continues on its way. )))

this is my plan for today:

Down and only down..... a break up to 1.3650 will change the medium term direction.

fasklo >>:
Как учат нас професора на долготренд основное влияние имеет фундаменталка а на внутри дня тех анализ.Теханализ говорит что долар должен опустится к уровню 1.2700 -где-то примерно так все зависит от тщательности построения,а что Вы скажите если завтра долар пойдет нис того ни сего в другую сторону семимильными шагами.От куда чего взялось.Вот новости и могут Вас к этому приготовить

I'd like to see the professors' stats from the real world first, at least six months in advance, after that I'll listen to their 'teachings'.

Folks, can you tell me where I can see a graph of our bicurrency basket?

fasklo писал(а) >>
Как учат нас професора на долготренд основное влияние имеет фундаменталка а на внутри дня тех анализ.Теханализ говорит что долар должен опустится к уровню 1.2700 -где-то примерно так все зависит от тщательности построения,а что Вы скажите если завтра долар пойдет нис того ни сего в другую сторону семимильными шагами.От куда чего взялось.Вот новости и могут Вас к этому приготовить

I don't know, but that's not what thechanalysis says to me...=)) Everything depends not on the thoroughness of its construction, but on the ability to apply it correctly in practice (and not to grab snippets from theory, like from the upper limit of the channel price moves only to the lower one +- a couple of points:))) And besides, the dollar must grow, if you are writing about the level of 1.27

I think the eu still has a chance of jumping to 1.42.

If you find something interesting I will read it, thank you, then I will analyze it and do my own thing, because I will be responsible for my deeds, I lost an experience, I won, thank God I love it.

Don't you think we now have a divergent triangle ending at 1.34 with a zigzag in the last wave?)