EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1003

gip >>:

Нет, он был абсолютно прав во временных интервалах, а ошибся только в направлении движения :)))

It's a matter of opinion.

But my opinion was spoiled by his scandal with Sabluk, who incidentally never gave anything away except pictures.

Collapse from 1.5. That's where it all started.

Now the second phase of Niroba's reasoning is the beginning of the second wave of the crisis.

Soon there will be a third wave of the crisis, followed by a fourth and fifth, mark my words!

In fact, it will all come to an end on 21.12.2012.

By the way, RBC-TV is trying very hard to praise the market, like everything is great.

And this makes me personally suspicious.

Praise the other way around, that's my opinion

NikT_58 >>:

Кому как.

Но мое мнение все испортил его скандал с Саблуком, который кстати так ничего и не выдал кроме картинок.

Обвал от 1.5 Все с этого началось.

Вот сейчас вторая фаза рассуждений Ниробы проход проверку это начало второй волны кризиса.

gip писал(а) >>

That's our tradition. It's more cultural than swearing. Well, you don't get to be an old man here until you get tested for Niroba.

"You're such a Niroba!"

"Niroba, damn you!"

"You fucked up like Niroba! "You've lost your deposit."

"In the heat of an argument, Niroba or not, the truth is born."

"Transport can employ Niroba. So be vigilant and careful in your conversations!"

Hilarious, gip!!! Wahaha, riding... I seem to have passed the Niroba test... Although apparently paranoid people are still around :)

Galina, don't mind me.

Swetten писал(а) >>

Soon there will be a third wave of the crisis, followed by a fourth and fifth, mark my words!

And in general, everything will end on 21.12.2012.

21.12.2112 looks cooler :))

Swetten >>:

Скоро будет третья волна кризиса, а за ней четвёртая и пятая, попомните мои слова!

И вообще, всё закончится 21.12.2012.

For the Mayan calendar is ending and the end of the world will come, and according to the Tibetan Lamas a higher power will intervene:))))))

Has Sabluk gone over to the anti-Semites?

Good evening everyone! My view of the current situation: