EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 936

EricGR писал(а) >>

the market hasn't even really reacted... to the news... was it 8:30 GMT or what?

by the way i'm still alive, i've been on the plus side these days... but the pound had a disappointing moose... closed with a loss(((.

At 12:30 MSc, the pound was supposed to go up (going up now), but in my opinion, won't go far. Pound had positive data yesterday, still rolled down.

Here's the thinking on the pound-$: it will soon find a turning point, at 1.571 or so, and will go further towards 55. What do we think - what are the chances of this scenario?

Hello! Who has a six-month or six-month outlook on the Eurobucks? My opinion is that from 35 we will go up. Hidden divergence in the weeks (RSI(8)), target retest of the high at least, we are at Murray's level 4/8. Soon 61.8% of the April-December 2009 rise, a divergence on the daily chart... But I'm not closing the sale yet...

Necron >>:
Здравствуйте! А кто как считает по евробаксу с перспективой полгода-год? Мое мнение, что от 35 пойдем вверх. На неделях скрытый дивер (RSI(8)), цель ретест хая как минимум, стоим на уровне Мюррея 4/8. Скоро 61,8% от роста апрель-декабрь 2009, дивер на дневках... Но продажи пока не закрываю...

in the first half of the year we won't get anywhere near 1.45 for example, but in the second half, the eurobucks will regain its former positions... let's say it closes at ~1.47....

waitra: at 12:30 MSc, the pound was supposed to go up (it is now), but in my opinion, won't go far. Pound had positive data yesterday, still slipped.

That's right it did... on my 2 forecasts I was counting on the South... and gave 20% that north... always worth allowing... but the price had a masterful sell-switch on the hedge... i closed it in a hurry and then the price went north again!!! Criminy forex was fucking with me yesterday)))) Although other quotes have worked out well in the last few days.

pounddollar has a new low at the moment from 2009.10.13 so it's serious....

Interesting pullback seen in NZD/USD

Hello friends !!!

Tell me what anyone thinks on the eu.

To cover the shorts or hold on for a bit longer.

I think we should go lower on the news today or I'm getting greedy ????

Rover82 писал(а) >>

Yet once again I am convinced that this man is not sane... The promised U-turn never came, as I had to prove... You're funny Niroba... How do people believe you???!!!.... =)))

This is what...... Niroba still waiting for 0.77 on EURGBP....))))

I've supposedly got 2 supports lined up:

except the bottom is undecided, there may or may not be a puncture, or maybe....

LeoV >>:

Это что...... Нироба до сих пор ждёт 0.77 по EURGBP....))))

Perhaps there is a mental problem...

That's right .North1.3795-1.3995 and south.South1.33- you can fantasise.