EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 876

T-G >>:

да пиндец в просадке 70% на лок даже не хватает депо, не знаю что, наверное придется лок на пол объема делать, только на каком уровня не знаю

Asians will roll back the eu at night, if you can stand it wait!

So they also shafted her on the news from the Chinese people.

T-G >>:

Так говорили локировать от 1,4230 - туды ордер и поставил не сработал - а сейчас уже и не знаю что делать, смотрю и жду МК - наверное так..

In short, think for yourself, you listen a lot!

Fraktal писал(а) >>

Asians will roll back the eu at night, if you can stand it!

Not the Asians but the Germans on the FA analysis may give a pullback, but the US news tonight may continue the moves, and oil on the background of oversupply should go down, which in turn will lead to a strengthening of the dollar.

Fraktal >>:

Ночью азиаты откатят евру, если вытерпишь дождись!

By my calculations I can hold out for another 60-75 pips, then MK - so the question now is either close now with a minus of almost 70% or wait for MK - eh hope for a pullback, but not expected yet according to forecasts.

Fraktal >>:

Короче, думай сам, много слушаешь!

I'm just asking for an opinion, and the responsibility and decision is mine, obviously

T-G писал(а) >>

By my calculations I can hold another 60-75 pips, then MK - so now the question is whether to close now with a minus of almost 70% or wait for MK - eh hope for a pullback, but according to the forecasts it is not expected yet.

In general the trend is coming down to 1.4100, basically it is a psychological level to set the pullback.

Forsage >>:

вообще тенденция развития сводиться к цене 1.4100 в принципе это психологический уровень которыйи задаст откат.

and usually in a sharp downward move like today, how much of a pullback is possible?

Anything is possible.

gip >>:
Возможно всё.

I meant up to which target point ))