EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 787

OlegTs >> :

Patience and hard work will do it all:))))))

>> I agree. 95% confidence...

Sorento >> :

GOSPELAN ain't going south yet, sir.

Gosplan has nothing to do with your childish drawings.

Can't you write something clearly? Or get an interpreter. The question was simple, I'll say it again. Why do you remind me? Why do we need it? What's the use of your drawings? What's drawn there?

Dear traders!

Let's discuss the Eurobucks pair. How do you assess the probability of such a scenario? Give us your opinion :-)

Fibo

It is fun to walk across the expanses together!

Posted 09:52 17.12.2009

Hello!

As we can see this morning, and apparently someone was up all night watching, the dollar continued to strengthen, easily passing the support around 1.4440. This means that the next and probably the last target is still 1.4300. But there is a problem...

This level is quite weak, it's blurry. If you look at the Fibonacci reference from the beginning of the uptrend from last March, the level of 23.6% is passed, and 38.2% is around 1.41. Something is not right.

If you take the Fibonacci levels from late April, then the 38.2% level is around 1.43, 1.4287 to be exact. Something close to what a lot of people are talking about. But to me it's a bit of a stretch. And since there is confusion, we should discard all the opinions of all the analysts, listen to no one and do an individual investigation excluding all macroeconomic indicators and speculation.

What do we have? First, nothing criminal has happened. This can be seen in the daily chart of the euro/dollar, where the DMI points to a down trend. And it indicates with confidence. And it shows that it will continue. So we have to determine until where it will continue. True, there is one detail that breaks the system. This is that the ADX does not rise from the bottom, that is not below 15. This fact may disrupt the orderly system.

On the weekly chart the uptrend is broken down and more or less significant level is 1.4150. By the way, this level is very suitable for the Fibonacci at 38.2%, if you view it in the classical arrangement. So, what do we have? 1,4150?

That is quite possible considering the DMI on the shorter term charts. There is no doubt that the Euro/dollar is about to rise to its highs. The question is when and from where.

What to do? Basically you have to go from simple - sell on all available entries down. I use Persent R for that. As a stop loss take the maximum of the previous bar, because the pair is in the channel, if you noticed. Profit is all below marked levels. Do not forget to take your stop at breakeven. Even if you have positions on the rise of the pair, with this tactic, your account will not only sustain losses, but also make profits. Let's go with the trend and we will be happy.

Have a nice day!

P.S. In the Euro/JPY, I will try to speak out during the day.

MFX FIBO Group analyst Mikael Nersesov

The run-up has just been taken, but judging from the current year we may correct actively as well. By the end of the day I will try to post the target of this downward trend.

Congratulations, I too am very close to the zero mark......

gip >> :

Gosplan has nothing to do with your childish drawings.

Can't you write something clearly? Or get an interpreter. The question was simple, I'll say it again. Why do you remind me? Why do we need it? What use are your drawings? What's drawn there?

For us agronomists, the main thing is the furrow.

Some call it a trend. Some call it a channel.

Bristleheads call it a context.

If you mark it, follow the furrow...

What else is there to explain?

waitra писал(а) >>

Dear traders!

Let's discuss the Eurobucks pair. How do you assess the probability of such a scenario? Give us your opinion :-)

>> I think 1.43 first, then something like this.

waitra >> :

Dear traders!

12% probability.

88 to bounce to 1.48 at least

Helex >> :

I think it's 1.43 first, then something similar.

My friend!

Watch the gold. A tricky commodity, though.

And the new IMF department is very resourceful.

Only their fiscal year ends May 1st.

;)

ps. it's not all expensive yet, I mean.

And Kesh-keri is favourable.