EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 773

No, it's just that very few people know how to work the wave markup. To be able to work on it, you have to be able to draw it wrong, but in a very tricky way wrong, nobody knows how. Because if you do it the right way, you'll definitely sell out. That's the negative. It is easier to trade on the price than to try and do it by the wave, it is easier to trade as the price moves :)

Well, good luck! Who's stopping you?) The thread is called: "Trends, Pronosis and Consequences". I'm the one who's making the pronouncements) Am I violating anything? It's my markings, my opinion, my work and my profit. So be my guest.

We will. But no one forbids criticism :) But you don't take criticism very well.

Noterday >> :
Yeah guys... criticism is criticism. I understand when it's constructive, but now I personally think that all this nonsense you're saying because everyone is in a drawdown below 70%) look around - everyone has swaps with losses, positions are at a huge loss, and the pluses you collect on TP miserable. I can bring everyone down too, but I don't need it...

I lost $1000 in September and I'm not ashamed to talk about it ......)

Is this Dubai the reason for today's mess? Who knows?

gip >> :
>> We will. But no one forbids criticism :) But you don't take criticism very well.

It's not criticism. It's more like envy.

Noterday >> :

This is not criticism. It's more like envy.

I don't have anything to be jealous of, I'm still on the demo...

Down to about: 1.4620... But what's next??? Probably, we will make another local update up to 1,4700, and then down from there, at least on the pullback... Everything is confused.

Oddly enough no one is in a hurry to buy judging by the price movement.

odiseif >> :
Oddly enough no one is in a hurry to buy judging by the price movement .
619632822009.12.14 09:02sell0.10eurusd1.467981.476681.459281.466080.000.000.0019.00
FANN-EA