EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 764

Midas09 >> :
I also wrote yesterday about the likelihood of a fall but that much......

This mess is still going on. The only exceptions are USDJPY and GBPUSD

Midas09 >> :
I also wrote yesterday about the likelihood of a fall but that much......

For the Gold, I have a feeling it will come back to 1,000. The question is when.

cr0ss >> :

I can now boast of a drawdown of 80% of the depo, are you alive there? or a signature jump from the 70th floor)))

Noterday >> :
By the way, in case anyone didn't notice, a VERY GOOD support was broken : 1.4626 !!! (H4, D1)

I don't know what kind of support you have there that doesn't even make you jump. The normal support is where we are sitting now. And what we fell from is the sub-upper limit of the channel, which I wouldn't even remember if it wasn't forte :)

And you didn't show a triangle. you didn't have a triangle.

Reshetov >> :

This mess is still going on. The only exceptions are USDJPY and GBPUSD

By the way YES-why are they behaving like this, the pound with its trademark 400p a day has been silent for a couple of months now....

Ena had mercy on me in relation to euro ))))

It was very sad in the morning, but nerves of iron gave the result:)

EricGR >> :

I can now boast of a drawdown of 80% of the depo, are you alive there? or the trademark jump from the 70th floor)))

I have a margin call, gentlemen. The reasons are classical, "man" has done his job, we will train further, I trade with my own capital. I think I will analyze the situation adequately in the next few days because the amount of losses for me is palpable, but the more expensive the lesson the more valuable the knowledge gained. I hope it will be the 3rd and the last lost deposit. Strangely enough, my thoughts run wild, but no emotions. I have made many amazing discoveries during the drawdown, which I have yet to systematize and partially automate. I have not decided yet whether to deposit the next time starting on Monday, or within a few weeks, or even after the New Year.

So, there you go.

>> >> Happy trending, everyone.

gip >> :

I don't know what kind of support you have there that doesn't even make you jump. The normal support is where we are sitting now. And we went down from the sub-upper limit of the channel, which I wouldn't have even remembered if it wasn't forte :)

And you didn't show the triangle. You didn't have a triangle.

I posted everything. It's not my fault if nobody answers and nobody cares :)

Fall, I think it will be a bit long. I expect to buy the eu from 1.4570 to 1.4900

cr0ss >> :

I have a margin call, gentlemen. The reasons are classical, "man" has done his job, we will train further, I trade with my own capital. I think I will analyze the situation adequately in the next few days because the amount of losses for me is palpable, but the more expensive the lesson the more valuable the knowledge gained. I hope it will be the 3rd and the last lost deposit. Strangely enough, my thoughts ran wild, but no emotions. I have made many amazing discoveries during the drawdown, which I have yet to systematize and partially automate. I have not decided yet whether to deposit the next time starting on Monday, or within a few weeks, or even after the New Year.

So, there you go.

>>: All with a passing trend.

Well done for drawing such conclusions!!!!! I also had 3 lost depots before I started working normally :) Don't feel bad! The experience you got was probably worth it, my wife always told me so :)