EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 665

YuraZ >> :

the waves ! well, they kind of are !

But they may be 5 up, then 5 more up, then another 5 more up.

and so go like GOLD goes ... or as the euro went in 2007 ... or as it has been going since the winter of 2009 ...

breaking all the rules...

--

I repeat, wave makers have one problem, they usually do not know what and where to put the order

But historically, no problem.

Yura, hello.

You have to bet in the direction of the divergence, not waiting for it, but going in the direction where it will appear.

YuraZ >> :

trend, with my eyes,

Grider in semi-automatic mode is still in the arsenal

I can't test it in extreme mode on december 2008, I need all seven major pairs on the minutes.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Yura, hello.

You have to bet in the direction of the divergence, not wait for it, and go in the direction where it will appear.

Not always! Sometimes a strong divert signal indicates the continuation of the trend or a small pullback of two or three candles, but there is a certain combination that allows us to determine for sure that there will be a powerful movement. In practice this is often seen and confirmed, as in this case I showed the picture above.

NikT_58 >> :

Yura, hi.

I`ve got a good feeling about the trend, I`ve got a good feeling about it.

Hi Nikolai!

I agree - divergence convergence is a VERY good signal!

(when the trend is going).

OlegTs >> :

I can't test it in extreme mode on december 2008, I need all seven major pairs on minutes.

mt4 tester allows to test one pair, but with reading signals on other pairs

but you should write the code specifically

you may test multicurrency ones ... Unfortunately, you should run it on every pair separately

--

What prevents you from loading m1 ... at the right depth ?

correct the code and test

YuraZ >> :

Hi Nikolai!

I agree - divergence convergence is a VERY good signal!

(when trending).

Yesterday we should have been beating it, today it's dangerous (put stops).

YuraZ >> :

The mt4 tester allows you to test one pair, but read signals from other pairs

but you should write the code specifically

you may test multi-currency pairs ... Unfortunately, you should run it on every pair separately

--

What prevents you from loading m1 ... with the right depth ?

correct code and test

I use semen's cluster indicators, the quotes from metaquotes are leaky and different from broker quotes, that's why the tester gives different results.

When i started testing the strategy i pulled up all the information with CFP indicator plugged in but only within 3 months. I guess I'll have to look for archives somewhere...

OlegTs >> :

I use the cluster indicators of semen, the quotes from the meta-quotes are hole and differ from the DT quotes, that's why the tester gives different results.

When I started testing the strategy I pulled all the information with CFP indicator plugged in, but only within 3 months. I guess I'll have to look for archives somewhere...

I also use these indicators CCFp very helpful

forex-k >> :

alpari story is not ok? i also use these indicators CCFp very helpful

quite, if it's not a bummer to share

OlegTs >> :

ok, if you don't mind sharing

it works fine on alpari terminals via the quote archive

this is how i use the indicator