EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 645

suslik107 писал(а) >>

No arguments, time will tell, but we should not forget that this is a market! At the moment there is no clear cortina for the future market behaviour, an experienced trader waits out such (floats)! ))

Is cortina from the word "court" (tennis)? And is povidenie from the word "povid"? :)

I don't want to be up in the morning. I don't feel like it... I am sick and tired of the eu for these weeks frankly. I hope it will not go above 1.5065...

So at 30

fell asleep or something?

ChachaGames >> :
>> fell asleep or something?

It's just that everything has been said and we haven't waited for the wave-workers...

Must have died in an unequal struggle...

OlegTs >> :

It's just that everything has already been said and we haven't waited for the wave-workers...

I mean the americans :)

ChachaGames >> :

>> I'm talking about the Americans :)

The Americans have an hour and a half left, if nothing has happened so far, it is unlikely we will see anything before morning, because with such volatility with the euro, the JPY will probably not show anything...

Why am I sitting here like a fool, I'm going to bed, goodnight or morning to whichever is shorter... ;)

Wow, the Japanese have gone crazy and are going to pull a few more up.

Rover82 >> :

Young man you forgot about one very important level 1.5065, so no shot (as you said)!!!

I have such a goal to break through 1.6400

Where did you get the 1.5065 level from?

In my opinion it's not a level but so "don't know what".

NikT_58 >> :

I have such a goal to break through 1.6400

Where did you get the 1.5065 level from?

In my opinion, it's not a level, it's a "don't know what".

You and I are talking about different currencies!!! You mean gbp and I mean eur.