EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 644

GREENGAS писал(а) >>
BUY above 1.492 with targets at 1.501 and 1.505.

there is such a thing, but more globally...

suslik107 писал(а) >>

Put orders up to 1.5000?

you don't have to bet )))) gopher spy alpari

H1 - Headensolders?

Helex >> :

>> there is such a thing, but more globally...

My thoughts are: before the jump to 1.52 we need to go down, so I'm in the shell. I think, that the pair is too long on this height, we may go to 1.49-1.492, and if the pullback will not exceed 23.6 Fibo, we may go to 1.51, after that - down. My observations. Do not take it personally!!! =)

Rover82 писал(а) >>

My thoughts are: before the jump to 1,52 we need to go down, so I am in the shelf. And now the pair is too long on this altitude, I think that we may go to 1,492-1,492, and if the pullback does not exceed 23,6 Fibo, we may go to 1,51, after that - down in a bullet. My observations. Do not take it personally!!! =)

Yes I think the hike down is not over yet. Otherwise we will fly well without it.

The psychologists have decided on a trajectory,

now we need to listen to the volnovniks and find a consensus...

Helex >> :

Yes I think the trek down is not over yet. Otherwise we'll be flying well without it.

That's what I think too, that's why I'm up in the shell. What difference does it make now down or later with a bullet but with a bigger lot!!!! =)

OlegTs писал(а) >>

The psychologists have decided on a trajectory,

Now we need to listen to the wave makers and find a consensus...

As always, the answer is somewhere in the middle, so let's keep trading in 2 directions.

suslik107 >> :

No 1.49-1.492, the pair is ripping upwards, there will be a shot.

Young man you forgot one very important mark 1.5065, so there will be no shot (as you said)!!!

Helex >> :

So we continue to trade in two directions.

I finally heard the good idea, in the worst case there will be a lock, the main thing is not to close early, and in the best case we'll win in both directions ...

My bot did it that way, now it's almost balanced between the villages and bays...