EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 547

Noterday >> :

Just had a 'hell of a' poundbucks figure :)))

Idea!!! create an EA that catches cool numbers, figure out the pattern before and after, optimise and make dough! Or we dump everything... ;)

OlegTs писал(а) >>

Idea!!! create an EA that catches cool numbers, figure out the pattern before and after, optimise and make dough! Or we dump everything... ;)

And the signal once in a millennium =;> calls Satan.

exi >> :

What kind of analysis do you apply? I don't know any where B wave can be impulsive.

And it is not impulsive...it consists of impulse a or 1 of correction b or 2 and impulse c or 3. So we get wave B OR 2, which is interpreted on the H1 chart as a component of the correction A-B-C, which in turn is the STANDARD plane according to R. Elliot's theory, and it should not go beyond the end of wave 5, from which this correction is coming, otherwise it is already an impulse. I hope I have presented the essence of the analysis well :)

Noterday писал(а) >>

And it is not impulsive...it consists of impulse a or 1 of correction b or 2 and impulse c or 3. So we get wave B OR 2, which is interpreted on the H1 chart as a component of the correction A-B-C, which in turn is the STANDARD plane according to R. Elliot's theory. I hope I have stated the point of analysis well :)

Why would Elliot write a thick book... Would have sold flyers.

Helex >> :

And signal once in a millennium =;>

but who tried it, on calendar dates made profitable EAs, will have time - I'll make a joke ;)

Helex >> :

Why would Elliot write a thick book... >> would have been selling leaflets.

When I have nothing to do, I write a lot of stuff too, use up a lot of paper ))

Here is an example from the book itself:

As you can see - wave A is equal to B, B is equal to C. In short, they are all equal on the STANDARD plane... This is the same on my markup of the Eurobucks on H1

It seems the Europeans have started to close ranks...

Noterday писал(а) >>

Here is an example from the book itself:

As you can see - wave A is equal to B, B is equal to C. In short, they are all equal on the STANDARD plane... That's how it turned out on my Eurobucks markup on H1

That's what Elliot took out of my head....

OlegTs писал(а) >>
>> it looks like the Europeans have started to close their positions...

If we go for the third time to the highs, it is not sure if we will go further up, I have a problem with stop-losses, what about the elliot at 10 Nov 2009?