EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 469

On Doe, the sample-niroba has been posted.

Any comments?

I'm not pipsing, I know where the price will always go and use this as a base, there are other questions that are solved by pivot points, but this solution is practically in sight. I'm not going to compete with you, I see no point in proving to someone that my goal is correct... You better prove to yourself that you can reach the goal... And if you are so interested in reliable forecasts, read the thread from 300 pages, then you'll learn what I can and will not stand still...

forte928 >> :
I don't do pipsing, I know where the price will always go and I use this as a base, there are other issues to solve on the reversal points, but the decision is in plain sight. I'm not going to compete with you, I see no point in proving to someone that my goal is correct.

don't bubble up green. ( Gee, I know! )

Just give me a clear prediction, not every 14 milliseconds.

Go to the drugstore, there's plenty of that kind of liquid so it doesn't seem all over the place...

so you don't even know how it opens?

Goldman_Sachs писал(а) >>

Come on bro, there's a MEGA HYPER MAXI MOVE up there, all the deevers are pointing at it. While you're down, they're slamming the box and up, chopping stops.

I've been in shorts since the highs :)

So I don't mind to put my stop to zero :)))

1.4705 already.

forte928 02.11.2009 01:12

Go to the pharmacy there is a lot of that liquid so it doesn't seem like that everywhere...

Galina I've set up an email account and sent you a message so we can chat tomorrow.

forte928 >> :
Go to the drugstore, there's a lot of that kind of liquid so it doesn't seem all over the place...

A regular? You wear it?

Galina >> :

I've been wearing shorts since the highs :))

So I'm not afraid to stop at zero :)))

Trousers on, it's winter outside and it's cold in shorts.