EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 438

gip >> :

You see, you've already wised up :) I'm embarrassed to ask, have you lost the desire to simplify Elliot? And in general, have you got anything in this direction?

Sorento wrote >>.

Ms. Ballistics, if it is not difficult for you, could you comment on EURJPY, please?

>> just look again.

And the kindly Gold Holder!

Please don't poke me again. Bye ;)

Otherwise, I'll ignore you.

Very interesting.....

For me, for example, the way the EUR closes the monthly candlestick is very indicative.

That will be the basis for my calculations.

If it will be 1.47, I have very little doubts, the first half of the next month will surely go down.

The eu is in a very interesting point.

Who thinks about local movements, intraday ????

Any opinions ?

Galina писал(а) >>

Any thoughts?

If they go up a bit, I think we will go up. I can't see anything from this point, I'm in a baja.

Galina писал(а) >>

Any opinions ?

A pullback to 1.4715 then a move to 1.4815 roughly while a move to 1.4915 is in prospect

Sorento >> :

And the kindly Gold Holder!

Please don't poke me again. Bye ;)

Otherwise, ignore me.

What are you so tedious about? You didn't show me your ID, did you? Maybe we're equal in rank :)

forte928 писал(а) >>
A pullback to 1.4715 then a move to 1.4815 roughly while a move to 1.4915 is in prospect

>> Yes, it's very similar.

here are two possible variants of the situation in principle a difference of 20 p...

the first option is 1.4808 the second 1.4791...

Galina писал(а) >>

Any opinions?

We should be preparing for the GDP release now, i.e. we should be moving downwards. I think we should go below 1.47 before the GDP release (alternatively we might try to go flat at 1.475), after the GDP release the most interesting things will start.

According to the waves there is a 4 point formation, or rather the level of this point has been reached and therefore the way upwards

Anything may happen in the life, that is why if the price goes under 1.46, we should form a train.