EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 230

The best option would be to write a crosses and zeros indicator on the principle I suggested on page 224, I wouldn't need any volumes, I could write it myself, but now...(((.

strangerr писал(а) >>

I tried Oandu, I have a cracked script, it always shows that the price is in the middle between the pile of orders and it doesn't show if there are more orders to sell, it's a trick.

If there are more of them on the sell, it makes sense to move the currency in the opposite direction to drain ....

All the news feeds are getting the same message - things are bad, indices are in a tailspin, hold on to the quid... )) They may sell down with a bounce to the upside. And then all of a sudden it'll get better .... ))).

bivus >> :
All the newsfeeds are getting a load of this - things are bad, indices are in a tailspin, hold on to the quid... )) They might push them down with a bounce to the upside.

If the news are down then we will go up. It is not like they are saying: sell the quid, the time has come.

strangerr писал(а) >>

If the news says down, then let's go up, it's not like anyone is texting you: dump the quid, it's time.

Not always.... With this news we can skip 100-200 points... and then with the traders' high spirits going up)))

bivus >> :

Not always.... With this news we may skip 100-200 points... and then with a good mood of traders and up)))

We might, but I'm getting an upward picture.

Forte, have you finished your painting?

Generally a descending wedge is forming, if the chartists are to be believed, a breakthrough is expected up....

So what's the difference between reading coffee grounds and indicators.... ? ))) I only know the difference )))) Waiting...

While I wait...