EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 220

forex-k >> :

When new one form, points 1-2-3-4, then it's time to catch point 5 again to open order.

We should enter after point 5 has been formed and price has crossed the trend line 1-3.

Helex >> :

>> While I'm hanging in the bays, as captain I'll be the last to leave ))))

Similarly)))

Helex, take your helmet off, show your face ))))

strangerr писал(а) >>
Helex, take your helmet off, show your face ))))

>>Yeah, to let investors know ))))

Helex писал(а) >>

Yeah, to let investors know ))))

)))))

There's Joan of Arc)

An excellent expanding triangle with clear boundaries was drawn on the GBP on M30. I put in a buy with the SL at 1.5890 and the target at 1.6300 and then we may risk down to 1.5500, though 50/50 it may go up to 1.6550 or even higher.

Krotu писал(а) >>
On the GBP on M30 an excellent widening triangle with clear boundaries has appeared. I took Buy from the SL at 1.5890 with the target at 1.6300 and later may risk down to 1.5500, though 50/50 may go up to 1.6550 or even higher.

It's a little early to buy, I'd wait for 5925

Helex >> :

>> it's a little early to buy, I'd wait for 5925

Has it already touched this point or do you think it will ring again?

forte, are you still here? I can't imagine how you want to put it all into an indicator, even vaguely. You'd better try to make an indicator, that will find points and draw trend lines 1-3, 1-4, 2-4 by itself. Here is a link to something similar, but points should be placed manually and it draws different shit after it. And when everything is not drawn, it is easy to determine the actions.