EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 216

xrust писал(а) >>

I will show you

In the previous picture you see the balances at the end of the previous session (tails), you don't see volumes, you don't see open interest, no contract types, and meanwhile these are the same orders that are placed during the day and modified the picture turns out dynamic and you can really see how the market moves and where it will reach... all these will be in my indicator ...

- where does the open interest come from and what instruments does it belong to?

- what is the contract type ?

- where does the volume come from ?

Still can't break the trend line... If we do, it will be 1.4615 and higher...

xrust >> :

I will try to launch at least a test version on EUR by the end of the month, and then we will connect other instruments (major markets, indices, commodity markets)

And the second part of the question, it interests me very much, at least approximately.

Here is a drawing from page 186...

Clearly shows a construction that does not fit the correct interpretation ...

The information is taken from the CME SWOT and NSD, tools - major currencies, oil, metals, food market sector, volumes in the size of std.contracts, hopefully enough for now. wait - everything will be in due time a full description of how with what and when ...

The turkey will be online, so in open source

xrust писал(а) >>

I take information from the CME SWOT and NSD, the instruments - major currencies, oil, metals, food market, volumes in the size of std.contracts, hopefully enough for now. wait - all will be in due time a full description of how with what and when ...

does fxvolume have anything to do with it ?

Looks like a bounce from the trend line after all... Possible target 1.448

xenon13 писал(а) >>

Does fxvolume have anything to do with it ?

Absolutely not, this is my personal project...

If Wolfe, Elliott etc are to be believed, should come in at 1.4566

Forte is fogging it up again. The man doesn't want to share, he insists that he has to give. Another grail seller is pushing his advertising in a veiled way.