EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 215

Now I can tell you that we're going up from here.

If you are interested, type "Practical Use of Elliott Waves in Trading" into the search engine, download and read it.

Xrust, can you please explain how your indicator would be different from this one, for example?

I will show you

In the previous picture you see the last session leftovers (tails), you don't see volumes, you don't see open interest, no contract types, and meanwhile these are the same orders that are placed and removed during the day, the picture turns out dynamic and you can see how the market moves and where it will reach... all these will be in my indicator ...

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

What has Forth got to do with it?

I myself have found it impossible to identify the node points

I cannot and do not see them.

Because in my idea of a flat, from the lows we buy from the highs we sell, until the market changes.

Now look here and you'll see, and the information goes one step ahead of the price... (it's a grail :))) laughing

xrust >> :

I will show you

In the previous picture you see the balances at the end of the last session (tails), you don't see volumes, you don't see open interest, no contract types, and meanwhile these are the same orders that are placed during the day, removed or modified the picture turns out dynamic and you can really see how the market moves and where it will reach... all these will be in my indicator ...

Got it, thanks. When do you plan to finish it and what will the cost be?

there's even information on Wolfe on the forum Channels. Advanced models. Waves of Wolf

forex-k писал(а) >>

I think a lot of people here don't understand how lines are drawn and how to work with them.

Drawing lines as well as you do and the principle of finding a look at the picture that I posted earlier, or even earlier, there almost everything is visible in the picture, these combinations work and work successfully ... In some cases, you need to adjust the level just to ... Include the creative abilities and you see everything.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Got it, thanks. When are you planning to finish it and how much will it cost?

I will try to launch at least a test version on EUR by the end of the month, and then we will connect other instruments (majors, indices, commodity markets)