EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 193

Helex >> :

... But we are pushing the market up)))

I do not understand, why several traders can change price direction on EURobexu? This pair is traded by almost the whole world and we are like a needle in a pile of hay.

peter888 >> :

I do not understand how we, a few traders, can change the direction of the Eurobucks price? Practically the whole world trades on this pair, and we are like a needle in a pile of hay.

The fact is that only we know the direction of the move, because our branch on the forum is the helmsman of forex..... gee gee gee gee gee gee gee

Nothing is up to us. We are also blocked by the DCs. Your lot, therefore, is probably (99%) not on the market.

peter888 писал(а) >>

I do not understand how we, a few traders, can change the direction of the Eurobucks price? This pair is traded by almost the whole world and we are like a needle in a pile of hay.

You've been watching The Simpsons, where one homer vote wasn't enough, so here my 0.01 is decisive )))))))))

I'll throw in another 0.01 in 5 minutes, or I'll close.)

Krotu >> :

The thing is, only we know the direction of travel because our forum thread is the helmsman of forex..... gee gee gee gee gee gee gee

So what, but not everyone trades with lemons, for example I have a deposit of less than 100 quid :(. I have seen at most 15 traders here (in this thread) who can be regarded as masters...

Helex, so you salted one microlot - just not enough to push the market ?

peter888 >> :

So what, but not everyone trades with millions of dollars, for example I have a deposit of less than 100 quid :(... Besides I've seen at most 15 traders here who can be considered masters...

I'm beating my head against the keyboard ..... boo ha ha ........................ 15 traders with 100 quid each DEPO, 1500 grand total with 1:500 leverage - that's a lot of leverage 8))))))

Krotu >> :

Banging my head against the keyboard ..... boo ha ha ........................ 15 traders with a DEPO of 100 quid each, totaling 1500k dy with 1:500 leverage - that's some powerful leverage 8))))))

You're a funny guy.

I can't believe this.

So, shall we all get together now?

Krotu >> :

Banging my head against the keyboard ..... boo ha ha ........................ 15 traders with a DEPO of 100 quid each, totaling 1500k dy with 1:500 leverage - that's some powerful leverage 8))))))

"1:500 leverage" - who's using it?