EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 183

Helex писал(а) >>

I see nothing good has come out of these predictions so far (( I don't know who Wolf may be a good man, no doubt, but once I tried to find a pattern in these straight lines without any knowledge of who the "Gurus" of the market are either. You do not think that the same Wolfe made a name for himself by writing these very theories, as he could not make any money in the market with them. Because if his theories had worked and all the others, the Elliot, the Wolverine, the Spider-Man, etc. By the way their names are very much like Hollywood stars, even Soros is not Soros at all. It's all a brand to put a bullshit on your ears. They would blow their brains out and make money if the theories worked in practice. And in his grave saw these all the data to lay out, although I do not argue in 50% of cases they work maybe even in 52% ))))

Here's a crusade is a money-making topic, now it's better organised to the North American continent. Fort Knox, for example.

All who write books and show beautiful things they will never tell you the wrong part, without which the followers no matter how they try will never find the right solution... There is an intuition without which no great man would not have achieved what he did, and simple copying never brought glory... simple example of art...

forex-k писал(а) >>

From my observations of Woolf waves I can say that the waves only work in a certain variant as in the picture

You're wrong - that variant works too. It just needs to be cooked properly...

Everyone is hooked on Wolf...

Oh a lot, missed it while mundane, the euro and pound trend... what are the levels on the wolfenstein 1.49, flashed somewhere ))))

I would like to add the support and resistance levels for the Euro-dollar today, upon reaching them there will probably be a bounce of 5-10 pips

Сопротивление: 1 .4597\1.4642\1.4687\1.4715\1.4760
Поддержка: 1 .4569\1.4524\1.4479\1.4451\1.4407

kharko писал(а) >>
>> refined the target to 1.4684 to 1.4701

Goals are too low, I can't get a yacht and an island, move it up.

Helex писал(а) >>

I missed the euro and pound trend... what are the levels at 1.49 for the Wolfenstein, I've seen them somewhere )))

I'm going to finish the automation, and then I'll go on working... I'm tired of doing everything by hand...

Doe's comment

September 30. /Dow Jones/. The euro/U.S. dollar pair hit an intraday high of 1.4663 after the ECB allocated only 75 billion euros to a new 12-month refinancing operation against 442 billion in a similar operation that began in June. Analysts said the central bank's allocation of a smaller amount to the new refinancing operation, compared with the previous operation, indicates that the market situation has improved, which should have a positive effect on risky asset trading.

//---------------------------

By the way, I posted yesterday somewhere above the Dow forecast for CANADC at 1.0890 SELL.

That's how the situation developed after that:

Helex >> :

Oh much, missed it while mundane affairs, the euro and pound trend... what are the levels on the wolfenstein 1.49, flashed somewhere ))))

Don't be away from our sect for too long))))

Helex >> :

Oh much, missed it while mundane affairs, the euro and pound trend... what are the levels on the wolfenstein 1.49, flashed somewhere ))))

Looks like we're in for the day