EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 136

Those are the kinds of thoughts:

Telepuzik писал(а) >>

Look at the pounddol, it's a good 15 min, I want to check my calculations on your system

I can't get the indicator to match the solution I found...

forte928 >> :

There is no way I can bring the indicator into line with the solution I found...

>> who's gonna beat who, you the indicator or you? 8)))

kharko писал(а) >>

I got a picture like this.... Are we going to 1.4602?

Wrong...Those two waves are the fluctuations of the beginning of the 6th wave...

Telepuzik писал(а) >>

Look at the pounddol, it is a good 15min, I want to check my calculations on your system

But there's one thing I don't like about the lingering 1-2 wave.

It just decomposed into smaller ones but on the Poundbucks a double bottom lined up with a shot at 1.6245 and then 1.5690. The crosses seem to be going through.

it seems that a picture is beginning to emerge of how the large waves are followed by a wulff wave movement point...

The line 1-4 is always a support (resistance) line and indicates in which direction the wave should move...

forte928 >> :

Wrong... Those two waves are the fluctuations of the beginning of the 6th wave...

Target line reached... Maybe you're wrong...

Your predictions have made me take a fresh look at Wolf...

Your last picture of the pound... it's got Wolf's waves all wrong.

Level t.1 > t.3 > t.5.... Is it the other way round for you or is this your know-how?

I recommend to take a Buy position on the GBP right now with a target at 1.63 and stop at 1.5880. Could be a very good shot.

kharko писал(а) >>

The target line has been reached... Maybe you're wrong...

Your predictions have made me take a fresh look at Wolf...

Your last picture of the pound... Wolf's waves there are not built correctly.

Level t.1 > t.3 > t.5.... Is it the other way round or is this your know-how?

Sometimes this combination doesn't work and quite often I used to have an autodetection module on these parameters... another combination works to the fullest - when the first wave 1-2 is at 61.8-80.5