EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 70

strangerr писал(а) >>

This already looks like the beginning of a pullback.

The pullback is going to be long-lasting...

There will be news on Canada at 4:30 p.m., we are waiting.

forte928 >> :

Draw it yourself for a change...

Does your adviser draw levels by itself or do you use your tweaks? Maybe you will let me do it? :)))

I'm still doing it all by hand...but now I'm learning the indicator to do it myself, I've already figured out how to find the wave, I still need to determine the time... Most of the time I manage to do it, but there are still some moments when I don't understand how to do it...

Judging by this picture it is now necessary to collect all the longs up to 1.42 and then go up.

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/tools/statistical_information/fx_open_orders_summary.shtml

Krotu писал(а) >>

Judging by this picture it is now necessary to collect all the longs up to 1.42 and then go up.

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/tools/statistical_information/fx_open_orders_summary.shtml

But it seems to me, that it is too early to go down, I agree, there will be a pullback, but then it will go up

dgordg писал(а) >>

I think it's a bit early to go down, a pullback will happen, but then it will go up

There will be a pullback to 1.4769 and then a move up to 1.4950 and higher.

Galina >> :

I think the eu is now at its key mark. It's a good time to decide to open a position for a month and a half. And as always, there are two options :) Either up, above 1.5360. Or down.... and this, of course, looks more tempting, because 1.32 may be the target.

I think that on Thursday everything will be decided. I think it may be OK (till Thursday), but it's time to make a decision, it's a fact for me. I've been in the market for 6 years now. And I realized that only long term positions give good money (and robotics of all kinds :). Very suitable location :)

Note.

I'm thinking the same thing right now.

And generally speaking, buy is not the coolest thing you can think of right now.

Received confirmation of a move to the price level of 1.4769 and below.