EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 61

forex-k писал(а) >>

Today who took the risk to buy the pound could collect 40p quietly on the major currency pairs with the pound

See a bit of stats on how oversold it is (since the beginning of the year).

I would not be in a hurry for the pound, it may go lower, the important level is 1.6150, the pounddoll

Telepuzik >> :

See a bit of stats on what stage it is oversold (since the beginning of the year).

I would not rush the pound, it might go lower, the important level is 1.6150 on the pounddoll

even if the pound falls further in the channel, on the lower limits of the oversold channel you can buy, fixing at 40-50p

Looks like they have a surprise for us tomorrow on the EUR - they started drawing the terminal with the target at 1.42, which is exactly the 61.8% Fibo level on the H4 from the low at 1.3830 to the high at 1.4760 and also the 80.1% level on the H1 and the target at 1.49-1.4940.

Once again there is a void at the top

Clearly off the pivot point

RomanS писал(а) >>

Another firemast clone.

What' s the point of registering under different nicknames?

Your personality can be probed, even if you make a dozen of your own clones.... You're having a stupid conversation with yourself, you're trashing this whole thread...

Not on topic at all.... You'd better start your own thread...

Dear moderators, this man violates the rules of the forum, he makes unfounded accusations in my favour, take action :)

firemast, hello, what do you think the day ahead has in store for us?

What do you think of the 1.4755 target for the next 30 minutes to 1 hour ?

Krotu >> :
What do you think about the 1.4755 target for the next 30 minutes to 1 hour ?

I think just to get to 4770 during the day

strangerr писал(а) >>
firemast, hey, what do you think the day has in store for us?

day to prepare a trap))) wait for it :)