SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 148

Mathemat:

I rumbled it. There were 14 (!) mentions of the key "martin" on the front page of the forum. This at first looks like a mass lunacy, but in fact out of those 14 there are about a dozen old threads about martin that someone was diligently and quietly bringing up (by writing a post and immediately deleting it). I have a hypothesis as to who it is. If I find it, I' ll kill you and banish you forever.

Aren't there any system logs like "user so-and-so added a post", "user so-and-so deleted a post"?

There are, apparently, but moderators can't see their content (if there is any). You have to ask the admins to look at them.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/47981

Freud: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/47981
There is nothing wrong with it, no super profitable advisers being sold.

Mathemat:
Nothing wrong with that, no super profitable EAs for sale.

the post in which they refer to another site to register to take part in the contest (a kind of lure there in the context, I was on that site) is not spam???? then I do not know..... where the world is going ...

sorry, I'm not going to participate in subbotniks again.....

SZZY: What about the methaquot policy that one of the moderators once expressed that there is no need to promote yourself at the expense of our search engine-promoted resource?

Freud: the post in which they link to another site to register to take part in a contest (a kind of lure there in the context, I was on that site) is not spam ????

What kind of spam is it if traders/coders are offered to make money in an honest way without selling anything to others?

Spam - it's when I'm forced to some miracle, which I do not need in the hell, and even "unobtrusively" offer to register on a site.

Delete it straight away.

Mathemat:

What kind of spam is it if traders/coders are offered to earn an honest living without selling anything to others?

Spam - is when I'm forced to some miracle, which I do not need in the hell, and still "unobtrusively" offer to register at some site.

and how do you suggest coders make money from this miracle?

Using EAs (auto-trading) is forbidden!

In order to participate in a contest you have to "unobtrusively" register with a certain broker.

The wonders of the forum...

(

and how do you suggest coders make money from this miracle?

Using EAs (auto-trading) is forbidden!

Things are going really well in this forum...

(

You can't.

Moderators are resting for now.