SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 27

Geronimo >>:

С твоего поста началось тебя и банить

а я попросил сразу снести - прочти в этой ветке

What is there to read that you have written other than provocations of interest on this forum?

Give me the link. Spls.

SProgrammer >>:

Что бы почитать что ты написал кроме провокаций интресесного на этом форуме?

Дай ссылку. Сплз.

Should I have? I am the consumer here. Or shall we filter out dubious consumers and dubious producers?

Do you deny that your post provoked a reaction in the Ukraine thread?

Read the opinion of others about your post in this thread.

Do not touch us - you will not get a backlash.

Without you me - not me to you.

That's it. I do not want to flub anymore.

With all those to whom I promised and to whom I ordered paid.

Geronimo >>:

А должен был? Я здесь потребитель. Или будет фильтровать сомнительных потребителей и сомнительных производителей?

Не отрицаешь, что своим постом спровоцировал реакция в ветке по Украину?

Прочти про это мнение других про твой пост в этой ветке.

Не трогайте нас - не получите отпор.

Без ты мене - не я тебе.

Все. Больше флудить не хочу.

Who to read? You and M...

I've read the others :) They say thank you very much.

And the provocation with insults and scolding is from YOU.

But I'll try not to lose sight of your posts on the subject of the forum - well, to make sure that you ... um, not a very smart person. :)

You are a consumer? Well, then consume. Mishek told you well, about the hoses - still funny. :)

yushchenko has nurtured a virtuous generation ))))

granit77 >>:
Ну ты тоже был хорош. Лучше бы индикаторы свои старые доделал.

You know, I'll post it :) And now the TMA can be used as I have configured it and it is possible to change its settings - up to the fact that you can get any existing mask. Parameter reception ( I think ) six, and they are just numerical coefficients from -1. +1. So, if we assume that all existing cars are some set A, then we can imagine how many more cars we can do with these six parameters. I think there's a lot of room for search. I'll try to compile on a 32bit system, and on Windows, not to repeat the compatibility problem like last time.

Nothing sacred, spamming this thread...)

SProgrammer >>:Напиши что-то что я могу почитать без мата по специальности. Математик блин ...

I'm not a professional mathematician, I've written about this several times already. Give me a link to something you can't read without using foul language. Let's have a laugh together.

Mathemat >>:

Я не профессиональный математик, уже несколько раз об этом писал. Ну и дай ссылочку, что ли, на то, что без мата нельзя читать. Вместе посмеемся.

:) Lay off, eh :)

You are a GREAT mathematician! That's it - what else can we talk about?

Why don't polar bears eat penguins?

Richie >>:

Почему белые медведи не едят пингвинов?

Because they love them. :)