Cool system! - page 38

We'll see, we'll fix it )

Gentlemen, do you know how slow IBFX is with updating information? I have a H4 chart and it shows red on M30 to D1, but when I switch to H1, everything changes and green patterns may appear where there were red ones.

Manitoo >> :
Hello, I put the test on Alpari for 6 pairs, and here's the thing I got: in the advisor I set lot:0.01 and TrailingStop:true and on the pair USDCHF advisor opened a position at 1.02989 and put the S / L at 2.67704! Although when I looked there red line LOS on the screen was at 1.70001. I tried to set a smaller loss, it was set at first, but the EA stubbornly changed it to 2.67704! When I disabled TrailingStop the loss was as I had set it. This is what I have done.

Alpari is said to have the worst results, judging by the Goodservice forum.

Manitoo >> :
Gentlemen, do you know if IBFX is slow with update information? For example, when I have a chart on H4, it shows that all the patterns on TF from M30 to D1 are red, but when I switch to H1, everything changes and green patterns may appear where there were red ones.

I have a code of indices. Probably it is possible to do to watch everything on a lower TF and count everything from there, collecting candles of higher TFs for calculation in the EA code.

Good afternoon everyone!

Here's this week's stats.

Check it out.

Files:
state_1.zip  10 kb

artsnz писал(а) >>

Only_Profit_H4_beta.mq4

Beta Version: 162

Updates:

- Corrected trailing stop according to conditions, trailing stop now rides behind the position immediately, but at a distance of: Open Price - Stop Loss Level.

Can you please tell me how the stop loss and take profit level is determined?

boing9267 >> :

How to determine stop loss and take profit level?

These levels are determined according to candlestick patterns (in the corresponding indicator).

I've improved the code of this indicator (which is translated into Russian) and made it more readable. The names of candlestick combinations have been translated incorrectly there, can someone correct it?

Is the topic dead?

Or is the system dead?"

The system is in good health, it's just that the development has become closed)