TakeMySpred - any spread, even negative !!! - page 8

Thank you, very helpful, for those who trade intraday it is very useful to optimise on off days as there is a high spread fixed all the time.

Can someone please tell me how to search and change symbol data in Hex editor? Downloaded winhex - so far it's a bit of a mystery. If you have a minute, please take a couple of screenshots and some text on what's what. I searched the polynet, found nothing on the subject... For example, how to change data for GOLD symbol in the file?

Problems with EA testing

concord99 05.08.2011 13:00

Hi.

Recently, I have faced with a problem - if I test an EA for the same period several times in a row, the results are often very different, sometimes several times different (?!). I've already been told that this is due to the fact that the spread in the ttesting varies every time you connect to the server.

Please advise - how to correctly disconnect from the server and set the spread yourself?

TakeMySpread

concord99 05.08.2011 17:31

Please advise how to use the program TakeMySpread to take a fixed spread in testing, which I myself want to run?

I want to use my own spread.

Switch off the internet, switch off the terminal, switch on takemyspred, press the write button, write the desired spread and close the software. Turn on the terminal and test (do not turn on the internet).

david2:
Disconnect internet, disconnect terminal, switch takemyspred on, press write button, write required spread and close the prog. Switch on the terminal and test (do not switch on the internet).

not necessarily....

Just before closing the terminal, enable the proxy and enter a non-existent address, like 1 or 100000... Then the terminal will not connect. Start the prog, write the required spread, start the terminal and test...

THANK YOU ALL!
dimeon:

not necessarily....

All you need to do before closing the terminal is to enable a proxy and enter a non-existent address, like 1 or 100000... The terminal will then not connect. Start the prog, write the desired spread, start the terminal and test...

if still relevant ...
Files:

I can't install MSSTDFMT.DLL, Windows 7 x64, put it in system32, regsvr32 msstdfmt.dll writes: "Maybe module "MSSTDFMT.DLL" is not compatible with the version of Windows running on this computer. Make sure it is compatible with the x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of regsvr32.exe".

what to do?

ay2011: if still relevant ...
everything seems to be working OK, but how would you change the swap to zero?