TakeMySpred - any spread, even negative !!! - page 2

If anyone is still relevant, here's version 2. Research went both wide and deep =)

Now all 3 files are used: Symbols.raw, Symbols.sel, Ticks.raw. Some fields on the additional tab are still unclear to me and in most cases they are empty, but

In futures and options almost all of them are empty. Why change them ? It is up to you to decide.

About the rule:

if disabled, the item position is copied as is, from Digits. It can also be edited in this mode.

If enabled, then it works as described in the 1st post "if the instrument has 5 digits, the item is the 4th, if 3, then the 2nd". If both conditions are not met, it is copied from Digits.

The software creates 2 files: an initialisation file and a languages file. Both can be edited in notepad. lng file is in Unicode, write it in Chinese )

About OnLine:

Time=#Tika * 1 sec. (but the time of what I do not know yet)

p.s.pity i could not find the commission :(

Files:

Man, it's complicated.

I wrote my own tester and put in the spread I want and that's it.

joo >> :

Man, it's complicated.

I wrote my own tester and I put in the spread I want and that's it.

Multi-threaded? Opening prices?

jartmailru >> :

Multi-threaded? At opening prices?

1) What do you mean by "multi-threaded"?

2) And by opening prices, you can too.

joo >> :

1) What do you understand by the word "multithreading"?

2) And on the opening prices you can too.

1) Multithreading in programming can refer to

the only concept - there are several threads of execution in a program,

Although you'd better say "multithreaded" in Russian? :-) and everything would be clear.

2) And how do you emulate ticks - do you use data of lower timeframe?

Basically, the logic I understand is to take down the nearest stops first,

then check the ticks :-). Otherwise I would go O->L->H->C.

jartmailru >> :

1) The tester is implemented completely in MQL4, and here, as you understand, we are not talking about multithreading. Although, it makes no sense for the tester either. How to divide it into streams? By cutting up the history and feeding it to separate cores of the CPU? But each next piece of history should start with the results of trading on the previous one.

Another idea is that we can implement multithreading for some kinds of calculations with code migration to dll and it has nothing to do with tester, but we haven't got down to it yet.

2) Discreteness can be chosen as you like, if you need more than a minute accuracy, a minute can be "cut" and simulated ticks. But I have not needed it yet, because I try not to go deeper than M15. Experts whose work is critical to the quality of tick emulation, as a rule, are not viable.

joo >> :

1) The tester is based entirely on MQL4, and here, as you understand yourself, multithreading is out of the question. The latter has no sense in the tester, though. How to divide it into streams? By cutting up the history and feeding it to separate cores of the CPU? But each next piece of history should start with the trade results for the previous one.

You've got a mouth on you... There is an initialization centre. It gives a set of initialization parameters. A test for a particular set of parameters is naturally raced over the entire history. It is clear that with this formulation of the question we have to generate sets of initial parameters and then launch as many threads as the processor can fit into it and wait for the results.

jartmailru >> :

You've got a mouth on you... There is an initialization centre. It gives a set of initialization parameters. A test for a particular set of parameters is naturally raced over the entire history. It's clear that when the question is posed like this you should generate sets of initial parameters and then launch as many threads as will fit into the processor and wait for the results.

Exactly, we can do that - split the set of parameters. But MT4 does not support multithreading (I wrote it in MQL4).

In any case. I started to write in this thread, I just wanted to say one thing - the effort of "digging" ini files of the terminal should be used on more useful things. Besides, simpler ways of solving this problem were given by kombat

MaStak >> :

In fact, search and find.

Wait for next version, maybe you won't need format.

Strange to hear such a thing on a programming forum.

MaStak >> :

Greetings

You probably already know about spread substitution.

I just decided to make the process easier, I'm sick of manually editing in the hex editor.

+5

Thanks a lot, now I can test EAs with different spreads! I wish I could also set stop-limits (and freeze-level)!

Just what you need!