Useful features from KimIV porting to mql5 + my own attempts.... - page 3

Babay >> :

Ugh, what a disgusting face (c)

We should boycott the thread until either Kim or the moderators react.

There will probably be no reaction from Kim until tomorrow night, he recently went offline...

zxc >> :

The guy's on fire. Good one. Write again.

I should translate the functions into mql6 at the same time. Can you do it?

Give me the documentation....

xweblanser >> :

First of all, I am not confusing the indicator with the advisor!!!!.

So it seemed:) I doubted the reality of what was happening here as well :)

tmp.0 писал(а) >>

Does he already know about it?

Yes, he knows and he doesn't mind. In fact, he's in favour with both hands!!!

Zufar and I have been chatting on Facebook. He, by the way, raised concerns about the negativity associated with modifying someone else's (in this case my) code. I was skeptical of his thoughts, but having read the thread, I got assured that his warnings weren't so far from reality. Guys, don't take someone's rework, modifications and other stuff like that lightly. The man works, tries, invests his time and labour. Well, he wants to, let him do it. There is no harm in it, but only benefit. For him and for you.

SZS. I hope for understanding!

xweblanser >> :

First of all I am not confusing the indicator with the advisor!!!! It's just that some clever individuals write so......

As for writing for free I gave up that idea.... I don't see the point in it....

It was written normally, learn to read writer.

KimIV, have him remove someone else's (in this case your) de facto trademarked backlash from the thread title

tmp.0 >> :

So it was an imagination :) here too, I had great doubts about the reality of what was happening :)

Please stay out of the way............

Babay >> :

Have him remove someone else's (in this case yours) light from the thread title, which has become a de facto trademark

If there is a request from Igor to remove it I will remove it.... And you for me so far not an authority, especially in the question of whether to use a pointer whose f-function or not!

Here we go...

Babay >> :

I wasn't talking to you, you bull. Keep your head down. You want credibility. You've got enough of a six-man crew like me.

Thanks for the acknowledgement shah!!!!