QUESTION TO THE MODERATORS - page 5

AlexEro писал(а) >>

The poet has not violated anyone's rights here: if you don't like it, don't read it. Which I personally, for example, do.

He occasionally violates the requirements he agreed to when he registered as a user.

And he's been in a bath already, but apparently he doesn't have a head for it, I can only sympathise. His defenders as well.

Last_Don >> :

... ...won't that take the bread away from the respected moderators? - that's rhetorical...

The question is not rhetorical and has a time-tested answer.

1. The vigilantes will come and go. Public moderation takes time and effort just as much as staff moderation and eventually gets boring.

2. If I understand correctly, Rosh is the only permanent moderator of the forum, and that doesn't take away from his other, more important duties in the company.

So there will be no vigilantes, and Rosh will probably only take over for us seriously after mql5, if he doesn't retire before then :))

The forum rules are hidden and not directly accessible, only by registering:

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/11687

Forum Rules:

1. The site prohibits any form of overtly personal disputes between members. Such dialogues will be deleted.
  2. Any discussions about banks, brokers, and other financial institutions are prohibited. Such posts are subject to deletion.
  3. Any posts which may offend or insult other visitors are prohibited. These posts will be deleted.
  4. Any use of obscene language is forbidden. Such posts will be deleted.
  5. Blatant advertising, spam and flooding are forbidden. These kind of messages will be deleted.
  6. Repeated violations of the rules, ignoring moderator's comments, and disrespect to the administration of this resource will result in blocking of access.
  7. MQL4.com administration has the right to change rules if deemed necessary.
The actions of the poet do not violate any clause.

Wenn ich das Wort "TA" hore, entsichere ich meinen Browning!!!

PROMT translation:

If I say the word "TA" hore, I take my browning off the safety catch!!!

The word "hore" is not identified in any common European language.

AlexEro >> :

Forum rules:

1. This site prohibits any form of open discussion of personal relationships between members. Such dialogues will be deleted.
  2. Any discussion of any banking, brokerage or other financial institutions is prohibited. Such posts are subject to deletion.
  3. Any posts which may offend or insult other visitors are forbidden. These posts will be deleted.
  4. Any use of obscene language is forbidden. Such posts will be deleted.
  5. Blatant advertising, spam and flooding are forbidden. These kind of messages will be deleted.
  6. Repeated violations of the rules, ignoring moderator's comments, and disrespect to the administration of this resource will result in blocking of access.
  7. MQL4.com administration has the right to change rules if deemed necessary.
The poet's actions do not violate any point.

In p.5, blatant flooding (you can't think of anything more disrespectful). Messages are subject to deletion.

Clause 6 - repeated violation of clause 5, which will result in blocking access.

The rules are being broken. But it's up to the moderator, we're all not without sin.

And my IMHO: what's annoying is the pointlessness of the posts and lack of connection to forum life. Sabluk, for example, also breaks the rules, but he stays on topic, so there's much less to complain about.

Mathemat >> :

PROMT translation:

If I hore the word "TA", I take my Browning off the safety catch!!!

The word "hore" is not identified in any common European language.

Hore - up. German Google...

granit77 писал(а) >>

1. The vigilantes will come and go. Public moderation takes as much time and effort as full-time moderation and eventually gets boring.

And who actually makes you hang around the forum all the time? You go by, look at the forum, nailed down another topic like "Buy Grail" and go on with your business. Where and what here "public moderation demands time and efforts not less, than regular and in the end boring"?

BARS писал(а) >>

Hore - up. German Google...

Oh yeah? What about the car "Horch", later "Audi"? Maybe the author got it wrong? :)

It's a pity the rules don't prohibit titling a post 'question...' or 'question to programmers...', as well as attempts at clowning... ' Useful features from KimIV porting to mql5'

Let the original author deal with him.