QUESTION TO THE MODERATORS - page 3

granit77 писал(а) >>

And you take the trouble to read it, last of the dons :))

I think you'll find some difference with the posts of the author under discussion.

+1! and that's the style of your ~1900pc posts.

Last_Don >> :

+1! and that's the style of your ~1900 posts.

So what's the deal? Gather your supporters and ask the moderator with quotes from the posts to get them banned! That would be fair if you actually read them.

P.S.

Read your posts - not bad either!

granit77 писал(а) >>

I've read your posts - not bad either!

I particularly liked the "economist's opinion". :)

Maximus_genuine >>:

Why do you post your poems?

What good do you see in it?

Who is the author - the poet terrible?

Is he dead or alive?

I'm worried about his health,

not what happened, but what will happen when they find him...

I have a wish:

Divide the forum into sections such as

- Buy/Sell

- Dummies questions

- flood

- Technical analysis

etc.

I think it would be a plus.

space_cowboy писал(а) >>

I have a wish:

no use... Flooding, dummies and sellers are an integral part of tech analysis...

уважаемый и ВЕЛИКИЙ господин granit77 а ваши ВЕЛИКИЕ посты ~1950 шт. - к какому селу или к городу относится ?

I'll give my opinion in Victor's favour. Maybe in the end everyone will start watching themselves instead of looking at how many posts they've written and picking on the letters. Are you sure that the mountain of shit scripts is better than a timely advice or a thought that can help someone, if not now, then later? Let us respect each other, and if someone does not like it, drink 0.5 vodka and jump with a parachute - it calms.

I have a wish:
that the forum be divided into sections like...
- Sell / Buy.
- Questions dummies
- Flood
- Technical Analysis
etc.
I think it would be just a plus.

We thought about it, but administrators do not want to, and in fact right - if people still do not know the rules of the forum and stupidly ignore them, the division into sections, and only will add to the administration work (MT5 will be released even later), and the flood does not become less.

granit77 писал(а) >>

So what's the deal? Gather your supporters and ask the moderator to quote from the posts and ask for someone to be banned! ...

I've got more serious things to do than go to a moderator with quotes from posts asking him to ban someone,

2 space_cowboy:

dividing the forum into sections - not a very promising thing to do, type in the underlined phrase in any search engine, and read the negative

opinions on the subject ?

sayfuji писал(а) >> ...

I have thought about it, but administrators do not want to, and in fact rightly so - if people still do not know the rules of the forum and stupidly ignore them, the breakdown of sections will only add to the administration's work (MT5 comes out later), and the flood will not be less.

if you carefully read the negative feedback on the partitioning, the administration's work will decrease,
but why would they do that?

sayfuji писал(а) >>

I thought about it, but administrators do not want to, and in fact right - if people still do not know the rules of the forum and stupidly ignore them, the division into sections will only add work to the administration (MT5 will come even later), and the flood will not become less.

But here's a question: what if we entrust moderator rights to trusted users? Well, not a moderator, but less, say, the ability to delete only topics like "I sell EAs"? What do you think?