QUESTION TO THE MODERATORS - page 2

Maximus, it seems that some of the forum members are not happy with your work. Can you tell me what I should do?

What's the evil of Maximus? I don't get it. He doesn't use foul language, he doesn't sell grails, and he doesn't advertise.

So he plagiarizes a little, and who among us is without sin?

space_cowboy писал(а) >>

What's the evil of Maximus? I don't get it. He doesn't use foul language, he doesn't sell grails, and he doesn't advertise.

So he plagiarizes a little, and who among us is sinless?

He's littering various threads with the same poems and pictures out of boredom.

PapaYozh >> :

He is littering different threads with the same poems and pictures out of boredom.

The most litterers on the forum are expert traders (traders who trade not financial instruments but experts), and also graalers, pimply schoolboys and junkies (like "look at my beautiful state") IMHO

space_cowboy >> :

Mostly it's expert traders (traders who trade not financial instruments, but experts), and also grailers, pimply schoolboys and fancy junkies (like "look at my beautiful state") IMHO

Number of posts and comments written by the user: 208 (0.88 posts per day).

Not that few. And 95% of them are just poems. The rest of the posts are mockery of your opponents. In other words, a direct violation of forum rules: systematic flooding and insulting users.

Real traders do not read poetry. Poems are pure emotion, and any emotion is bad for trading.

It's strange that visitors to this forum even notice these poems here. So it means that they have not passed the test. And some of them even complain. Get rid of emotions, not Maximus.

AlexEro писал(а) >>

Real traders don't read poetry.

Uh-huh. And they don't go to the bathroom.

Poetry is poetry. Rubbish is rubbish. What does emotion have to do with it?

It's not about the poems, it's about the fact that some people use those poems to litter, in and out of place. Not to put it any worse.

Verdict: not to chase him out of the pack, but to put him on display and force him to enrol in a literary circle...

granit77 писал(а) >>

Number of posts and comments written by the user: 208 (0.88 posts per day).

It's not that low. And 95% of them are crap poems that are neither here nor there. The rest of the posts are mockery of his opponents. That is a direct violation of forum rules: systematic flooding and abuse of users.

Dear and GREAT Mr. granit77 and your GREAT posts ~1950 pcs. - what village or city do you belong to ?

Last_Don >> :

Dear and GREAT Mr. granit77 and your GREAT posts ~1950 pcs. - Which village or city do you belong to?

And you take the trouble to read it, last of the dons :))

I think you will find some difference with the posts of the author under discussion.