Job vacancy - page 3

GADzik >> :

In order to find out what kind of salary to pay a person, you need to find out what he is capable of, maybe he is just pretending to be a mega-programmer but in fact he is not.

I understand that you will find out at the interview. Then, write what you need to bring to the interview, other than a resume. i.e. what is to surprise you? What to attract your attention and the right way to add an extra zero to your future salary.

In general I would like to read what requirements you want from the candidate, besides the general ones from the 1st post.

Since you can only count on not starving to death, you should obviously bring your own crockery and a list of preferred dishes

Candidates with a slight figure will have a distinct advantage

TheXpert >> :

In order to find this out, you first have to get him interested. A person with a good knowledge of C++ is at least able to support themselves. Given the location of the job, even juniors would have to offer a salary of at least $1000.

So if you're in the know, you must know that replacement of a developer is an expensive treat, and an experienced one doubly so. Of course, irreplaceability is out of the question.

If you want to get a real pro out of this site, it'll cost you at least 2 grand a month and that's if the work is interesting and the conditions are appropriate.

But here's the problem -- with a job offer like that, the idea of sending you a CV will never cross their minds.

I'm not imposing anything on anyone, it's my business to offer. Whoever needs it will write to the post office.

But if everyone here is so rich, I wrote to the wrong address.

But about "But here's the problem - with a job offer like that, the thought of sending you a CV will never cross their minds." Are you able to read your mates' minds?

Mischek >> :

Since you can only count on not starving to death, you should obviously bring your own crockery and a list of preferred dishes

Candidates with a slight figure will have a distinct advantage.

you've got it :))) funny :)

Mischek >> :

Candidates with a light figure will have a clear advantage

Can shade an employer's coolness with a steep curve of the hip. >> Expensive. :)

HIDDEN >> :

I understand that you will find out at the interview. Then, write down what you need to bring with you to the interview, apart from your CV. i.e. what will surprise you? How to attract your attention and which of the right ways to add an extra zero to your future salary.

In general it would be desirable to read what requirements specifically you want from the candidate, except the general from 1st post.

You need to have a sensible head, this will be enough to answer the questions adequately and tell you if you will be able to perform the tasks assigned to you

GADzik >> :

>>) you're funny :))

you too )

Mischek >> :

>> so are you.)

Again, you're not paying attention about the salary read above.

Oops, did I miss something? Sane heads are now looking for gadzikas from the abyrwalg to keep from starving to death?

Imha, to the hero's board of honour...

Swetten >> :

I can shade my employer's coolness with a steep hip curve. Expensive. :)

You're going to ruin all your office work, ma'am.