Buy ready-made advisers, strategies - page 6

MultiHeretik писал(а) >> In my tests since 1999, the drawdowns are smaller and 2003-2006 years are not a problem. Recently I ran a demo on 4 major currency pairs, it's nice mowing, but I would take less risk on the real account as it mows too much.

I just don't understand one thing, you write: "I recently ran it on a demo on 4 major currency pairs and it mows beautifully". Why don't you start this magic on the real account? It will earn much more than you get for $4 a month for signals......

LeoV >> :

$4 a month for signals......

At least there's some stability in the "profit" )

BARS писал(а) >>

At least there is some stability in the "profit").

Well, then use these signals yourself and use.......Signals for 4$ and profit for 436271847463524$. >> Business like the Russians?

LeoV >> :

I just don't understand one thing, you write: "I recently ran it on a demo on 4 major currency pairs and it mows beautifully". Why don't you start this magic on the real account? It will earn you more than you make $4 a month for the signals......

I don't know what to think about it.As for the picture, forget about the Expert Advisors, which have stood the test since 1999, and not the ability to earn money with a shovel.

BARS >> :

At least there's some stability in the "profits" )

>> That's what I'm working on, aggressively, but with the hope that it's not all for nothing.)

One more picture for Leonid :)

from 300 in the sky

(don't forget to add one digit on the right)

So, how many advisers have you bought/sold?

My EA was not passed here, I was told it needs improvement, but after 2 months of testing it gave good results since 7.05.2009 (written 3.05.2009), in confirmation of my words go to the guest room there really indicated that the testing started on 7.05.2009.By the way I already have one buyer.

Will anyone have a preliminary summary? Or is everyone still on the same page?

no time to read so many floodo pages :-o)

PraVedNiK >> :
>> will anyone have a preliminary summary, or does everyone just keep to themselves?

I ain't got time to read so many flubber pages :-o)

That's what the rabble-rouser forum is for.