The second sacred cow: "Grow profits, cut losses" - page 8

The opening times of the trades are interesting

Almost at the same time.

Stells:

The opening times of the trades are interesting

Almost at the same time.

Pending orders, I tell you, the man waited a month for the intervention, gradually moving orders, there were many false entries, but now he waited, the deposit increased by 300 times in a few minutes

Now I wonder what the broker will do in this case, a good test for lousiness, who is interested, I can answer in the personal. micro real account - I sent a withdrawal request 120,000, I put 900r.

Europa:
Now I wonder what the broker will do in this case, a good test for lousiness, who is interested, I can answer in the personal. micro real account - I sent a withdrawal request 120,000, I put 900r.

I'm interested :)

PapaYozh:

I'm interested :)

You won't believe it, so am I :) Waiting...

He promised to give me some cognac and some balls, and I have my own interest :))

Partial fixing, nice though...

I would like to ask the administration, would it be considered advertising/anti-promotion if I report the outcome of a withdrawal request from the deposit?

Europa:

I would like to ask the administration, would it be considered advertising/anti-promotion if I report the outcome of a withdrawal request from the deposit?

I don't know about the administration. But it would be interesting to know (without mentioning DC - DC in person)

x.m...... The DC is already visible in the first screen (burned), that's why I ask

Europa:

And you do not tell, you hint. Like tomorrow I'm going to race balls or - I'm flying one day over the city of Paris, the capital of France ...

Europa:
x.m...... The DC is already visible in the first screen (burned), that's why I ask
With your permission I can use my official position and replace the first screenshot with an impersonal one.