Working with your hands is better - page 12

LeoV >> :

Pips are not discussed - it is a doomed option, with few exceptions....))))

I think this is the only system that works intraday, everything else is rubbish, I mean technically. Only this kind of system can make 30-40 pips intraday.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

I'm not religious, you know that :) ... I don't care what.... Money doesn't smell. :)

We're going off topic again - I asked a question, you never answered.....)))

registred писал(а) >>

Intraday systems are the only ones that work, everything else is rubbish, I mean the ones related to technique. Only such a system can gather 30-40 pips intraday.

How much! 30-40.

100-150. :)) If you're not too lazy, 200.

What 30-40. What are you talking about? :)

registred писал(а) >>

Intraday systems are the only ones that work, everything else is rubbish, I mean the ones related to technique. 30-40 pips intraday is the only kind of system that works.

Intraday price can move much more than 30-40 pips.....

LeoV писал(а) >>

We're going off-topic again - I asked a question, you never answered.....)))

Yes I did answer it. And very bluntly. Points. :) And the more the better. The drawdown is fucked. It's a mistake. There shouldn't be any. :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Yes, I did. And very directly. Points. :) And the more the better. The drawdown is fucked. It's a mistake. There shouldn't be any. :)

If you are trading with no drawdown, then maybe you are a genius? But then why are you here? ......)))

LeoV писал(а) >>
If you're trading with no drawdown, then maybe you're a genius? But then why are you here? ......)))

Am I here? Well, why do you ask?

Resting. Missing you. :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Am I here? Well, why do you ask?

Resting. Missing you. :)

Tired of making money? Too much?

LeoV писал(а) >>

Tired of making money? Too much?

Leo. Are you an idiot? :) Well, the questions are like this.

LeoV >> :

Pipsing is out of the question - it's a doomed option, with few exceptions....))))

It is not necessarily scalping. Unforgettable Better on Ch-2007 had expected payoff of about 10 pips (I counted). We're talking about the m.o.a. of a trade, not what the average profitable trade equals...